Weird cravings.... but pure lemon juice??!!

RebeccaM.

Reaction score
I am or my baby is nuts!! I am 11 weeks and finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, in regards to puking my guts up. But seriously I can not get enough of lemon juice!!! I love a ton of it in my water but currently I am drinking it straight... How weird to admit but I thought well I may not be the only one sneaking into the refrigerator. Are you? ;)

Haha just read the title and thought, "oh yeah, pure lemon juice. I want it!" lol. In fact, off the cupboard now!

:) I know, I am sure the heartburn is to come. Lol but until then...Cheers ;)

Haha yeah. Just finished my second glass and onto my third (although wimped out and just have super super strong but with water).

That doesn't sound that strange! In fact, I've read that lemon can help with morning sickness and to smell or eat lemons, so this is like that only high-octane! Just be careful with the acid on your teeth, make sure you rinse your mouth out well with water when you indulge :)

I did Dr. Google it lol definitely have to brush and rinse :-D. I do currently love the juice but it could effect the sparkle in your smile. The other ridiculous craving I had was salad capers??!! Sooo bizarre, I even had my two year old of requesting them. ^_~

When I was pregnant, lemons helped with my morning sickness and I was totally craving them. I would just lick them or bite into them. I never craved just lemon juice but anything with a lemon taste or smell would have me salivating. And then I would got through a whole bag of lemons a week.

mmmmm lemon juice. I really now want some :)

Mmh that sounds nice! I'm currently having nandos sauce on everything!

I'm craving citrus too. I don't usually drink OJ but now it's all I drink. I drink half and half OJ and water so it's a bit better for my teeth.

Also loving eating oranges and satsuma and grapefruit!

The thought of lemon juice is making my mouth water as I want it so bad. Hadn't thought of drinking it. Yum yum!!

Citrus is my think too the more sour the better. Gotta be super cold though! Taken to freezing water with lots of lemon and lime in it the smashing it up and eating lemony ice chunks. Yummy yummy!

Yup! I drink it neat from the bottle, have it in hot water first thing too. It's very good for you and hep,s combat nausea :flower:

I think I'm the only lady in the thread who is grossed out by the idea of lemon juice! lol

But this morning, we were out for breakfast and the maple syrup was SO good I wanted to drink it straight from the bottle. I really needed a sugar boost, I guess. I forced myself to eat an apple so I could at least get healthy sugar into my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->