Weird cycles after baby #2

SoBlessedMama

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I hope so, and if not, I'm sorry!!

We have a 12 week old son. I had a c-section (also had one with DS#1.) Recovery was great, and everything checked out fine at my post-delivery visits.

But, before this pregnancy, I had 26 day cycles (like clockwork) and my periods lasted 4 days (day 4 being light spotting.)

I just had my second period since baby was born--and I now apparently have 28 day cycles. Is that weird? Or can pregnancy change that?

I also thought that bleeding had stopped on day 4. Only to spot again on day 5. And 6. And 7. And 8. It was very light, but I've just never had that before.

Today (day 9) is the first day with no spotting at all. Has anyone had anything similar to this? Is this just a weird thing due to recent pregnancy, or something I need to be concerned with?

Any thoughts are appreciated! : )

After dd1 my cycles were all over the place for a while! I would imagine its to do with your body trying to regulate your hormone levels. Maybe see how the next cycle is and visit your dr if you have any spotting in between xx

im 10 months post baby and my periods are VERY LIGHT and last like 3 days.....Compared to 7 day HEAVY periods......sooooo i hope thats normal lol...im not complaing though....im sure its normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->