• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird cycles after loss..

S

shaerichelle

Did you have a weird cycle after your loss? on cd 6 I was still bleeding and had some cm with it. It was alot of cm and it was like ewcm. then on cd 10-14 I had some ovulation twinges. and went creamy and drier and here and there I have some wetness, but it could be due to sperm :haha:

My chart doesnt show I have ovulated, but I dont know if the temp needs to be high. I am so confused. My temps are higher this month, but I think its because my new thermometer.

also have had cramps for two days on and off:wacko:

I lost the baby 1/21.

I am just wondering if anyone ovulated earlier without a high temp? Or had a different cycle.

cant help on the temping side hun but i did get different cycles after MCs....i think that is to be expected!
good luck hun i hope you get that BFP very soon xxx :dust:

hey hunnie i can defo help u on the temping side...right firstly im sorry for ur loss and do hope u get ur :bfp: soon, secondly FF is right u have not oved yet ur temps clearly show this, it seems by the wetness ur getting ur body is either gearing to ov but not yet actually oving or what u say is right could be :spermie:
now with ur temps in order for u to have oved ur temps need to be at least 0.4 degrees higer than what they are now and they need to stay up this high for 3 days in order for ur ov to be confirmed and ur temps should stay up a little higher till af comes which then ur temps would drop back down again to pre-ov range, if u are preg u will find ur temps will NOT come down till after the baby is born.
iv just come on af for first time after my MC and it was an odd cycle i had a long bleed for the MC then started spotting again mid cycle, i then oved 3 days later than usual but i did have an extended LP of 15 days (day longer than normal) and so thought i was preg again, so i think the cycle after MC can be a bit up the wall and misleading i felt very preg this cycle but then hormones are prob all over place lets hope next cycle proves better for us both and ends in :bfp:xxxx

yup mine are all wacky.

i mc'ed beginning of december, had my first af in January, im now on CD26 and STILL havent ovulated! ive been doing opk's since CD13 (i have long cycles!)

Thank you ladies for your response. I guess I don't feel crazy anymore. This is frustrating.

Charlie, that makes sense. Its good to know. Guess...I can keep watching for my temps. and it went down this morning so nothing:cry:

First let me say I'm so sorry for your loss.
I've had 3 mc and after the first 2, my cycle went back to normal almost immediately but after the 3rd I bled for 3 wks and then I had midcycle bleeding a couple of times paired with very few symptoms of ovulation.
Why don't you combine poas for ovulation and charting, that way you can pinpoint when you ovulate more easily and I'm sure it will be very reassuring that everything is okay.
Best of luck
xxx

Thank you Ronshi. Sorry for your loss as well :hugs:
I just did an OPK it was darker than the ones I have gotten last week, but not quite positive.. So I am hoping its closer. I had some EWCM and its been about 24 hours since :sex: so I am thinking its possibly real.

I guess its going to take some time.

I had a weird AF after my MC. I spotted for about three days after the actual flow ended, and it was mixed in with LOADS of EWCM. I almost thought I was OVing. I've been having lots of twinges in my right side, but still not + OPK. I'm hoping it happens soon, I'm ready!!! Loads of :dust: to you!

Thank you sincerevon. I guess I am not the only one with the weird cm issue.

I had twinges for four days CD10 & 14 and no OPK was positive:( I tried today it was the darkest yet, I hope you get your pos OPK. I have heard sometimes they dont work for people. I might be one.. HPT have a hard time working for me:wacko:

I had twinges so strong yesterday I was SURE I was OVing, I hurried and grabbed an OPK, NEGATIVE! Huh? Why is my body playing jokes on me? DH and I BD'd anyways, just to be sure. I'll feel so much better once I get a positive OPK, they worked for me previously, so I'm hoping my luck is the same.

Fingers crossed for us!!!

Sorry for your loss hun.
Yes i had weird cycles after my loss.

I lost my bean in may 09 and im still all over the place with my periods..
I had rele long cycles !
The only confusing thing is my last 2 periods have gotten shorter by 5 days. Im currently waiting for AF now and due to the pattern change i thought it wud of come on CD34,but im currently on CD40 and nothing, so very confused !!! why start to settle down and then change again... I know there might be a reason but im trying hard not to get my hopes up.

I hope you get into a reg routine straight away :)

I had twinges so strong yesterday I was SURE I was OVing, I hurried and grabbed an OPK, NEGATIVE! Huh? Why is my body playing jokes on me? DH and I BD'd anyways, just to be sure. I'll feel so much better once I get a positive OPK, they worked for me previously, so I'm hoping my luck is the same.

Fingers crossed for us!!!

I know I have had negative all along. My body is actually giving me some pregnancy symptoms like I had before :wacko:

:flower:

:dust:

Sorry for your loss hun.
Yes i had weird cycles after my loss.

I lost my bean in may 09 and im still all over the place with my periods..
I had rele long cycles !
The only confusing thing is my last 2 periods have gotten shorter by 5 days. Im currently waiting for AF now and due to the pattern change i thought it wud of come on CD34,but im currently on CD40 and nothing, so very confused !!! why start to settle down and then change again... I know there might be a reason but im trying hard not to get my hopes up.

I hope you get into a reg routine straight away :)

I had a 64 day cycle when I was pregnant last time..

do you take your temp?
:dust:

Was the cycle before a regular one, the one where you had the chem, or was that a bit out of the usual for you?

The bleeding was different towards the end.. It was with cm the last day. It also was more spotting the last day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->