Weird Cycles after stopping Levlen ed.. anyone else?

MrsDocMiles

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had one weird cycle just recently. Ive been off Levlen Ed since May 2020. My cycles have been as follows:

June - 28 days
July - 28 days
August - 29 days
Sept - 25 days
Oct - 30 days
Nov- 36 days (i was extremely stressed this cycle)
Dec - 33 days
JAN- MISSED PERIOD
Feb - 55 day cycle between end of December and Feb!

With my last cycle, I decided to track or temp. I had spotting on expected AF day and got so excited. I tested, faint bfp the next day and was over the moon. Tested two days later negative. Then got bloods done a week later negative. I went to the doctors as I thought maybe it was an ectopic pregnancy/chemical pregnancy and he suggested I get bloods done this week. Yesterday I woke up and AF arrived, 25 days late. I will say I've lost alot of weight since Dec (15 kgs) and the dr and I are thinking that may have been the cause of it. However my weight has gone up and down for years and I have never skipped a period in my life. I have now booked a fertility appointment to check my hormone levels as I am worried they aren't where they should be. I am doing this before I try things like vitex.

Anyone else had a similar experience? I should say I am TTC #1, 31 years old. My partner also works FIFO so we have a bit against us... however I am remaining positive.

Lots of Baby Dust to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->