Weird dream/irregularity frustrations!

ImpatientMe

Reaction score
I had to tell someone about this freaky dream I had, and I decided to post here since I'm technically NTNP. (I have super irregular periods... Trying to track ovulation is really hard!)

So, my husband and I have had unprotected sex 3 times this month. It's possible it could have happened during ovulation - I really have no idea. The last time was less than a week ago, and the time before was about a week and a half ago. I was super nauseous Saturday night (went too a movie and came really close to leaving because I really though I was going to be sick. I'm still getting waves but it has dissipated since then.) Since then, I've had bloating, cramps, my skin has broken out, headaches, bubbling in my lower abdomen, lots of gas, and my boobs feel really full. I am aware this could mean my period is on its way... But I'm hopeful for some reason.

Anyway, last night I dreamt that I had grown 3 more nipples... Like a cat who has just had kittens or something. So weird! Haha... I thought it might be another sign so I tested when I woke up... BFN. Grrrrr... I'm still hanging on though, since I have no idea if or when I ovulated. It's our wedding anniversary this weekend... How cool of a gift would a pregnancy be???

Anyone else had any super weird dreams that made you think you must be pregnant?

Every time I get pregnant I have ridiculous dreams.

The extra nipples in your dream may be a symbol for the extra effort you feel you have to put in to nurture or care about your someone in your life. Feeling that people need you all the time.

Here's a quote from a dictionary.

"To dream of nipples represents dependency. If you or someone else is sucking on nipples it symbolizes dependence on certain beliefs, people, or situations." Credit: Dream Bible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->