Weird dream.

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:

I'm cd23 & 10dpo. Ov'd 14/8.

Have had various symptoms but nothing concrete. Had a dream last night (althouth I can't remember all of it) but I do remember the last few seconds that something with red led lights was being pointed at me. I woke myself up by screaming & my husband came up to see what was going on. Weird huh :shrug:

This was quite early at 9.30pm (I'd gone to bed around 7pm). I was quite restless for the rest of the night.

Oh, Mama Duck, that sounds like it was scary. I think 2ww def raises anxiety levels and maybe just your mind trying to process something whilst you were asleep?

Sounds like you def deserve some time to relax!!! Hope you get a more restful night tonight xxx

don't feel alone, i have been having really bad/weird dreams for a bit now. mostly my insecurities messing with my head during sleep. such as him cheatin on me when im preggo, or just during our ttc. its hard to keep my stress levels down when im dreaming things like that. for example all week was perfect between us and i had a weird dream thurs night that some girl at a party was flaunting her goods to him. (ya i know weird to dream that). then in the dream still he left with her, and left me there crying. then when i woke Friday i remembered who that girl was and that i had seen her b4 irl. she had been all over him at his party irl that we had been to last year. well then i shook it off thinkin i was crazy for being irritated with him over something that happened in a dream, but then Saturday came along and he tells me he is going to a party, same place as last year.. and i was furious. told him i didn't want him going. he reassures me that he was only going to be over there for a couple hours, to which i reply "yeah right youll be over there all night, get wasted and not come home till late!" told him i really didn't want him going. anywho long story short.. he went to party, didn't call all day, nor did he answer my calls bc of our fight. and didn't get home till 10pm last night. my stress level went out the window. and now im freaked out thinking my dreams are slightly coming true. granted all his friends and him assured me that the girl never showed up to the party. but now crazy me feels like they're all lying. i know i shouldn't feel this way. my friends say im not being crazy bc if roles had been reversed hed be the one pissed off. well ive rambled enough but don't feel alone with weird dreams, just embrace yourself you might have more weird, scary, happy or even confusing dreams. and im sorry for unloading on you when idk who you are. i just kinda of needed to unload on someone i cant sleep and its 6am.

Thanks ladies! Usually have pleasant dreams so this was really out of the ordinary for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->