Weird dreams in 3rd trimester!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I keep having weird vivid dreams that i have my daughter early and by weird i mean WEIRD!!! The first one i had in my dream i went to a psychic and she told me i was going to have my baby at 36 weeks and then last night i dreamt that i was in bed feeling her kick and i dosed off then i hear a baby crying really loud and it wakes me up and theres a new born baby girl in my arms for some reason my sister was in my bedroom in the middle of the night and she said shes probably uncomfortable pat her butt til she falls asleep and im like WHOS BABY IS THIS? They said it was mine so i just went back to sleep and woke up and my baby was now a 6 year old and i start crying saying this isnt my daughter i still feel her moving inside me theres no way this is her! and right as i said that i looked down and there was blood on my pants...Then i woke up for real. Those dreams scare the crap out of me....when i woke up this morning i didnt feel her move right away i started chugging water and poking at her til she finally nudged me..that was the freakiest scariest dream ever! Had to share!!! Anyone else having any scary weird dreams?

I juat posted in the other thread, but i keep dreaming about my lo.
I had a dream that i was giving birth and i fainted as soonas i pushed him out. Then woke up a few days later and my mom had taken him home and i was so angry that everybody got to hold him ad kiss him abd i didnt.
Also, in one i had a black baby. Lol, my lo will be mexican abd white and in many dream i was screaming omg whose baby ohs this?! Haha

I posted a thread earlier on regarding dreams... I've been having strange dreams about giving birth too :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->