Weird dreams!

bunnyg82

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hey everyone, god, I had a strange dream last night!

I dreamt that I had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive, but it was if it was happening today. I woke up took the test and it was a clearblue digital and came up with "pregnant" i then took one of the cheapy ones off ebay that I bought when I had a voucher and it was also positive. I then came on here to say I had to move to the pregnant section! I was in tears as I hadn't lost weight yet and was so worried how the docs would be with me and how my pregnancy would be being overweight. Then I went to my mum and was crying and hugging her (I am not even that close to her)

How strange is that! So, I had to do a test as soon as I got up, just to be on the safe side! I knew there was no chance as we've been really careful but I still had to do it - negative, phew! Felt a bit of a wally, but after the dream, I couldn't not do it.

who thinks I am thinking about this all a bit much! :wave: :dohh:

lol just a little bit but i think we all do it at times

We can't help what we dream but it probably does show that things have been playing on your mind a bit.

Anyway, lots of scientists believe that dreams let you 'practise' reacting to situations and process things you can't manage to deal with yet.

ha! thanks purpular - well it certainly made me think and actually made me realise how much i need to commit to losing weight as I don't wanna read a bfp when i am this big. So gonna do some planning and make sure I lose some weight before september!

i think its understandable honey! we all think about ttc lots from time to time, i no i do x

Anyway, lots of scientists believe that dreams let you 'practise' reacting to situations and process things you can't manage to deal with yet.

Is that why i dream about winnin the lottery?:happydance:

HEHE What a strange dream hun?
Must me a sign of things to come i say x

HEHE What a strange dream hun?
Must me a sign of things to come i say x

Ha - tell me about it! I do tend to have strange dreams, but this really was bizarre!

Hope it is a sign of things to come, just when I am thinner!! :)

lol you never know i think dreams can be odd but deffo a sign of the future!
I have had wierd ones before but none lately of being pregnant or having LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->