Weird Dreams

andresmummy

Reaction score
LAUGHING! Last night I dreamt I kissed American Idol's Adam Lambert! WTF!?" It was a nice sensual kiss and from then on he asked me to attend all his concerts and parties and things. So weird, I barely know who this dude (ette) :haha: IS!! Do you guys have a funky dreams?? Please share!

I have so many odd dreams,
yesterday I dreamed of the apocalypse by an invasion of a huge red white & blue weird shell/dome shaped space ship,
and people trying to run through tall grass and cutting it down with blackjack cards
I dont know why, but I've had the weirdest dreams I've ever hadsince i've been pregnant

I slept with Gerry Springer a few weeks ago!! The dreams get weirder, believe me!

I do- I woke up laughing in hysterics-well my OH woke me up I was laughing so hard then i couldnt stop laughing when i was awake. :haha: I have wierd dreams all through my pregnancy. my latest being - my midwife have to have her heart replaced with sausages at my appointment, I had a 13 pound 6 baby, and my baby in my tummy jumped out and was actually a gunea pig!!! Also had the dreams about famous people- i mean i dreamt i got it on with Charlie sheen- CHARLIE SHEEN!? EW!!! :rofl:

I've had a lot of weird erotic-like dreams too, haha,
they always seem to be with someone I would NEVER picture myself doing anything of the sort with if I were awake.

As for the celebrities thing, I've dreamed about Jon Stewart.
You know, the host of The Daily Show?

Come on, at least have it be Stephen Colbert :rofl:

I dreamt last night I turned into a werewolf by drawing patterns on my hand. That's the only one I can remember at the moment, but there have been a lot of strange dreams lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->