Weird dull pain in right arm

jessy_jaysus

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know this is a bit random and could be totally nothing to do with pregnancy but for the past 2 weeks I have had a dull aching pain come and go in my right arm :wacko: I get it a few times a day and it could last a couple of hours and then disappear. It's not sore to touch or anything and the pain is tolerable but when it happens I feel like I need to swing my arm around to get the circulation going lol.

Like I said it could be nothing to do with pregnancy but I'm chancing my arm (excuse the pun lol) to see if anyone else has experienced this in their first trimester

I have what sounds like what you're explaining but in my left shoulder. It feels like I've carried a 5 tonne bag all day lol and I have to rotate my shoulder to ease the pain. I don't have a clue what it is but I'm gonna ask my doctor tomorrow so I'll let you know!

It used to terrify me because shoulder and arm pain is linked to ectopic pregnancies but I think we're far enough along to know it's not that thankfully! x

Thanks Lacey... it's one of those things where I don't know if I should be worried or not. If you could let me know what your doctor says that would be great.

I have my 12 week hospital appointment on the 3rd Dec so hopefully I'll get some answers myself :)

Doctor said it's normal! Apparently it's one of the most common pain complaints in pregnancy and down to the increased blood flow and skeletal changes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->