Weird feeling dow below...

xblondiex

Reaction score
I keep getting a weird feeling like wen u need to pee but i dont. Its hard to explain on here a bit like my 'u know what' is opening and closing is this babys head trying to push lower? Last check babys head was half way down just needed his chin to come through do you think this means he will come early im 37 weeks on christmas day

Idk if ure saying the same thing. But I know for me whenever I go to the bathroom it feels like my lo is about fall out. I feel as though he's right there.

I feel it too, kinda like a heavy bowling ball take a quick roll across ur bladder/opening of cervix.....that's what it feels like to me lol .... I remember having this a lot last time around too, I carries super low last time, this time also, with my first I didn't carry low and never felt that either..... I went into labor on my DD but was dilating every wk for the last several wks... I was almost a 4 a couple days before having him

Yea thats exactly wat it feels like did it make labour any easier for u? Im surprised u went up until ur DD i keep thinkin ill be early

I get the sensation of tiny little hand and finger movements in my vajay. I remember this with my others and it feels so wierd.

Its crazy isnt it. Was you early last time? I have a feeling gonna be any day now keep getting electric shock pains low down and tightening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->