Weird feeling...not sure if I should be concerned or not

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
So for the past 4 days, my right arm randomly starts tingling and my hand seizes up and tingles. I can't open my hand when it does this, all the muscles are seized up.

I figured I had a pinched nerve or muscle in my shoulder, OH is going to try to get it out.

Today, when my hand seized up for the first time (it does it anywhere between twice a day to every 20 minutes), so did my right foot.

It doesn't hurt, just seized up. When my hand does it, I feel it through my shoulder. When my toes seized up, alone the side of my foot.

Any ideas?

Didnt want to read and run but make an appointment to see a doctor. Maybe they can see whats going on:hugs:

Thanks. I still am thinking it's probably a pinched nerve, but I dunno

Well my OH just went through and worked out all the knots in my shoulders about an hour ago...and it's still happening so I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning.

Hope all goes well and they can give you a explanation to whats going on good luck:thumbup:

They don't know. Had me do a few things, and some of them set off an 'attack' so they drew some blood and are doing a nerve study next week. If that all comes back clear, MRI for MS :(

Hey hun i have recently been diagnosed with MS - if you need someone to talk to them feel free to PM me. I hope its not that (fingers crossed), good luck for the tests xxx

It also could be seizures :( I'm seriously freaking out at the moment......I'm a SAHM and my OH works more than full time...I have no idea what we're gonna do! I'm trying to remind myself to stay calm and breathe, it might not be MS or seizues, it could be anything, but I'm seriously scared.

Just have a hope. It could be a pinched nerve, a mineral deficiency, a nerve tremor. So many harmless things it could be. Ill be thinking of you.

That's what I'm holding out for. Gonna start drinking a BUNCH of milk every day, and I'm looking up what other minerals I might be short on and gonna figure out what foods I can eat to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->