Weird feeling?

missielibra

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I am 28 weeks today. I know my baby is very, very low (butt in the cervix as my doctor likes to put it). But I was wondering if the feelings I've been having for two days are normal. It's like, the little kicks and flutters are very low (but I guess movements is a good sign), and weird tingles down well, the vagina. Like a kicking/pushing, and this tingle/lightning travels through it. And I've been feeling like I have to pee constantly, but when I go - nothing.

It's my first pregnancy, so now that I'm entering the final stretch, I don't know what is normal and what isn't. I have my 28 weeks follow up apt with my doctor Friday.

It's called lightening crotch and totally normal. :D The baby kicks very sensitive nerves in the cervix and pubic area.

And yes, the pressure/kicks to your bladder will make you feel like you need to go, like RIGHT NOW. You get to bathroom and it's a small trickle. Totally normal. Haha.

That's reassuring. because all those tingles and all that pressure in that area was starting to make me worry that he was trying to come out MUCH too early haha.

oh man lightening crotch is the worst thing ever, I had it really bad with all of my pregnancies. :hide:

I had a few lightning crotch episodes a few weeks back and they are not fun! But yeah, totally normal!

Although I'm not quite looking forward to another 12 weeks of this lightening crotch, aha, it does re-assures me that I'm not the only one!

Thanks ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->