Weird feelings what are they

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi me the stress head again...
I'm 10wks today and I've been tired all day and had these weird twinges hard to explain in my abdomen like above the hair line they are kinda like a pinchy feeling not cramps I suppose a bit like when u have trapped wind but u can't let go cos your at work or in a queue somewhere it's odd. I've pooed normal kinda poo about 8 times today I've also had a sicky feeling like I've just got off a roller coaser or on a rocky ferry trip iam taking a pregnancy supplement pregna care original.
This is my second pregnancy my last was in 2004 .
Any ideas???

Sounds like run of the mill morning sickness. The only time you need to worry is if you have bleeding, very strong cramps, or a debilitating headache lasting over 24 hours.

What's best for you and baby is to find some way to relax. I like yoga, yoga music stations on Pandora, and warm baths to help me stay calm.

If you're having a hard time regulating your emotions, therapists can really help make the thoughts or situations that trigger your panic less traumatic.

Thank you carrots that really good words I'm happy with the morning sickness but the strange twinges bubbles pinches are there quite a bit today. I see my midwife Thursday so il have a good chat then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->