Weird first AF

Lyo28

Reaction score
I know that it was not going to be a typical AF but I am dying here! It started off with brown spotting then brown bleeding then red light then red havyish like the start of a first period. Pains all the time. Now the pain is worse and it has gotten really heavy. Like there is a lot there and some small clots too. Is that all normal. I am a bit freaked by it all.

I am on cd3 and mine was straight red but VERY heavy. Heaviest one I've ever had. Sure, it COULD be worse.. and tmi but I had to use a tampon AND a pad last night so I didn't get the bed soaked with blood. It's probably a very good thing-fully cleaning everything out, ya know? It does suck though.. and I'm on day 3 and it's still clotty, heavy, and I'm crampy. Usually by cd3, mine is more light and starting to fade.. (SIGH)

Thanks Holly, I feel a bit better now knowing it isn't just me!

I am not sure whether to count day 1 as yesterday or today. It did start heavy yesterday but not continuously until today.

I would say yesterday is cd1 if it was anything more than spotting!

Hi Holly and lyo,

Did you have any cramping before AF actually arrived?

It'll be four weeks since my ERPC on Monday and I've had mild cramping on and off since Thursday (two days) and am just expecting her at any time?!

I have taken a HPT and that's negative so I guess I still sit and wait??

Thanks girls,

XxX

I think I maaaaybe had one cramp- but not really honestly. I've had a lot more cramping once it actually started. Maybe your AF is coming... you had your procedure right around when I had mine. COULD be a BFP though.. just wait and see hun!! :hugs:

Thanks Holly :flower:

Still no sign of her and still tummy ache on and off. I tested two days ago and this morning, have just looked at them and they both have faint lines, today's darker than the other day but I'm guessing they're just evap lines even though they are pink?? Also as they came after the ten minutes?? :shrug:

I did think maybe it was just to early but I have no other symptoms so I'll wait. If she's not here by Tuesday I'll test again probably :shrug:

XxX

With my first MC in Oct. the following AF lasted 9 days, and was extremely HEAVY! I went through a super tampon an hour for 6 hours. With my 2nd MC in January, the following AF was 1 week early and last three days and was extremely light. I think anything is possible after a MC. I had D&Cs with both of them...I would say what isn't normal for you, is probably normal this time. Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->