Weird (non-conventional) symptoms you've had?

mercedes2010

Mom of two girls!!
Reaction score
So this is going to sound like an old wives tale or white magic but it's absolutely true. With both my previous pregnancies, when I was TTC I had a horrible wart on my left hand (different areas for each pregnancy) After I became pregnant the wart disappeared overnight!
Well, you guessed it. I have had a wart on the area between my thumb and forefinger of my left hand for the last five months and at 3 dpo it was GONE. I mean smooth as if it was never there! Obviously I have been scared it's a false alarm but excited it's the start of something. Not scientific, I know, but with me and my "warty" history it's a bit uncanny. We'll see.
Any of you have silly symptoms or signs (not the conventional ones) that signalled conception or early pregnancy to you???

So this is going to sound like an old wives tale or white magic but it's absolutely true. With both my previous pregnancies, when I was TTC I had a horrible wart on my left hand (different areas for each pregnancy) After I became pregnant the wart disappeared overnight!
Well, you guessed it. I have had a wart on the area between my thumb and forefinger of my left hand for the last five months and at 3 dpo it was GONE. I mean smooth as if it was never there! Obviously I have been scared it's a false alarm but excited it's the start of something. Not scientific, I know, but with me and my "warty" history it's a bit uncanny. We'll see.
Any of you have silly symptoms or signs (not the conventional ones) that signalled conception or early pregnancy to you???
How bizarre is that Haha I love things like this. Nothing much to report my end. I hope you get the bfp! X

I do too!! I've been symptom spotting like crazy the last few days and have had a few of the regular S&S...sore tender boobs, nausea, absence of cramps when I should be getting them like crazy. But this is a thing that's very singular to me, I've found. Even my DF noticed it...I didn't say anything just let him notice and when he did his eyes got huge!! :haha: I had to tell him to calm down it didn't mean anything...now someone needs to calm ME down!

I only ever get a blood nose when I'm pregnant
today it bled, not much, but it did.
I hope it's a sign !!!
Fingers crossed here too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4