Weird o question

Chai_w

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi:wave:

I'm Chai, just recently moved over to ntnp from wtt. I have a weird o question from my cycle for you ladies that chart/app users. Sorry if this is a bit long.

I normally get ewcm maybe one to two days a cycle then it stops, this is normally super close to my fertile window in my app. This cycle however went a bit crazy. 3 days after my af stopped I started getting ewcm, I kept getting it from cd8-cd17. I think I actually o'ed on cd 17 because I had a little bit of blood streaking in it(I've only had that once before years ago during o), the blood was only during one wipe and was gone after that. DH and I bd'ed throughout that week and on cd17. Tmi, there was semen in some of the ewcm on some of the days but because of the consistency and absorbency I know it wasn't just semen. I have longer cycles, my average is 33 days so I still have a ways to go before af would pop up.

So I was wondering has anyone ever had ewcm go that long? Did you get af or bfp?

Thank you in advance for any input:flower:

You may have had EWCM for that long because your body kept gearing up to O but you didn't. The blood streak is a good sign that you had a really good O, if you did in fact O. So that is a good thing!

Are you having any symptoms now?

Sounds the most likely-thank you for your input Google had too many answers for it lol thought it was odd having ewcm so close to af ending.

I'm 7 dpo today and haven't really had any symptoms, at least nothing out of the ordinary for me: some aches, and tiredness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->