Weird pain?

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry for the amount of threads I keep creating :blush::blush:

I have this weird kind of pain. It's right where my uterus is and it happens more when I move. It's like a dull but strong pain (if that makes sense...)

I don't really know how to explain it :dohh:

But I just wondered if any of you know what this is at all?

:blush:

where exactly is the pain? u could have a cyst on ur ovary i had this and u get sharp pulling/stabbing pains when moving suddenly or standing up or streching. this could explain ur missing period 2

I had this the other day hun and googled it just to be nosey.... this came up....

The most common causes are a urinary disorder such as a bladder or kidney problem, a bowel problem or a condition involving the reproductive system - the uterus, Fallopian tubes and ovaries.

Hope your ok xxxxx

Ahhhh that would be why then, all to do with my kidney infection.

The pain is right on my uterus, middle of lower abdomen.

Thanks girls :)

xxxx

Your kidneys are up higher than that... and toward the back. If you put your hand over the small of your back toward the side, that is where your kidneys are (one on each side). Kidney infection is usually accompanied by lower back pain. HOWEVER, bad kidney infections can travel down the uretha and into the bladder, which could potentially cause pain where you are describing. With the other issues you've had lately, you may consider getting it checked out in a day or two if it isn't better.

Btw, I assume you are on antibiotics if you have a kidney infection??

Yeah this is my 2nd week of kidney infection, am on new antibiotics cos I'm still in agony with it.. all the pain is in my back and some of it some niggly little pains in my tummy.

xxxxxxx

Yikes! That is a stubborn infection! ](*,) Hopefully it will clear up soon. Good luck! :hugs:

hope your feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->