Weird period or IB? Any perspective is appreciated.

Burnspritely

Reaction score
So, I have definitely been having pregnancy like symptoms for the last week or so. Super sensitive breasts, nausea in the morning, tired all the time, aching hips, slight cramping at random times. Typically I have a very regular cycle and in my living memory I can't think of a single time my period has EVER been early. I also usually get really bad emotional PMS symptoms and that didn't happen at all this week. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday morning, two days before my period would be due and it was negative. An hour later I started cramping and a little VERY light bleeding, which is weird for me. When my period starts I usually cramp terribly to the point where I need to nap with a heating pad or take a two hour hot bath for it to pass but it wasn't nearly as bad as it usually is. I always have a very heavy flow right away, and need to dump my diva cup like once every few hours. Yesterday I had maybe two tablespoons of flow throughout the entire day, very light in color and like half mucus. I woke up this morning with a full cup with some dark red blood but it was also like half light colored mucus that had separated at the top. PNo clots. Usually it's more thick and brownish and lots of clots. No more cramping or period like feelings at all this morning.

I'm super confused! I had myself pretty well convinced that I was pregnant during the last two weeks but now I'm not so sure. I know IB is usually much lighter than this for most people, but in rare cases can be as described. This has just been drastically different from how my period usually is. Has anyone experienced anything like this, and ended up being pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->