Weird period?

Celestica

Reaction score
Basically this is going to be TMI, but I have no one to turn to and ask. So I'm using the withdrawal method with my partner as we're not actively trying, but if we were to become pregnant, we'd be thrilled. We have sex most days, but he never ejaculated inside me. I have a normal menstrual cycle (28 days, lasting about 5 days). They're all regular, but I do suffer with extreme pain before and during. Anyway, this month I was supposed to start on Sunday 13th, but I got nothing. No pain, just a small cramp. I waited until Monday, still nothing. No pain or cramps that day either. Tuesday I got blood and I assumed I was alright and may have been worried. The flow was medium and it looked dark. I assumed it was normal. However, on Wednesday night, it suddenly stopped. Like straight away. I was bleeding for less than 2 days. I had nothing for the rest of Wednesday and Thursday. Friday afternoon, I felt something wet. I assumed it was my period, but when I checked my pad, there was a lot of watery stuff with hints of blood in it. This lasted for around 10 minutes and I went to the toilet again, but it was completely gone. I had nothing again until Sunday 20th when I felt a gush of water. I knew I didn't pee myself, but there was the watery stuff again. Loads of it. It had no blood in it though. I've had nothing for the rest of Sunday and today. I feel rather nauseous and bloated in my lower stomach (although I've been feeling sick for around two weeks or so. Once so bad I didn't sleep the whole night). It could be unrelated, but my left leg socket is quite sore too. This didn't start happening until a few days ago. I took two HPT, one on Saturday 19th and one today. Both were negative. Is there any other reason why I'd be having these weird things happen to me? Any help would be appreciated.

I would say if no AF for more than a week test again using a sensitive one like FRER or one with pink dye. Or ask your Dr for a blood quantitative :)

Thanks for your advice 😊 my GP does have a tendency to make me feel stupid and like I've wasted his time on the rare occasion I go see him so I'm a little apprehensive about going. But I'll wait another week and see what happens.

I had what I thought was my AF a week earlier than I normally do. It lasted about three days and done. Now I am wondering if I should test as well. It is not a normal cycle for me at all. It is the reason I logged back on here to baby and bump after having my third boy in March 2014. This would be a big oooopppppps!!!!!! Keep me posted on what you find out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->