Weird post O temps

spacegirl

Reaction score
I ovulated late this month (CD17 rather than 13) it's happened before but this time my post O temps have been strange! I got a nice rise from 97.6 to 98.2 next day it was 97.9 (fall back rise?) then 98.2, and then 98.2 all good so FF said I ovulated. Also got beautiful EWCM days leading to and esp. before ovulation day.

BUT the past few days it has been 97.9, 97.9 and 97.86 still just above the coverline but they look very low compared to what I normally get! They get to this level when I'm due for AF but these low temps started at 5dpo -7dpo.

Has anyone experienced this? I'm googling like mad to see what could cause low temps in a cycle like this but everything seems to cause a rise (lack of sleep, intense exercise). Could it be a bad egg? a prolonged implantation dip (ha! Ha!)? perimenopause (I'm 38 in May)?

HELP!?

Thanks,

Cx

I had weird post temp was i was on clomid, but it happened just once. I had a fall back rise too, but my post temp stayed low though it was above the coverline and even though i was taking progesterone pill! It started rising higher after DPO8. Very strange i wasn't sure what that means too.

Did you confirm your O using OPK and BBT?

Thanks Shiseru,

Fertility friend thinks that I ovulated based on BBT. I used a CBFM also but just got highs...i didn't want to waste sticks so stopped doing them after CD15. It's possible I got a peak CD16 and CD17. I do think I've ovulated alll the signs were there...EWCM and temp rise but these low post O temps are vvv odd for me.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->