• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

weird question...perfume smells different?

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
I know that different perfumes smell differently on different people, due to body chemistry and the sweat/pheromones/whatever different people produce, but has anyone had a problem with their perfume since they were pregnant?

I was just thinking maybe my body chemistry had altered during pregnancy enough to affect the way it smelt? My regular scent is l'occitane green tea but it has been coming up with a way stronger peppery smell recently and i wondered if it was pg related...

Might be complete nonsense but i am curious if it's connected and if anyone else had experienced something like this?

It might be your sense of smell too! I hated my usual perfumes while pregnant

I agree it might be you, I have had to turn off my automatic air freshners because I cant stand the smell any more.

I just figured there could be more to it because my reaction hasn't changed, it just smells like a different perfume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->