Weird rash every now and then?

T

TashaAndBump

I keep getting this rash on-and-off, on my arms, back and legs...

It's incredibly itchy but when I scratch it is STINGS to high hell! Any ideas what could be causing it?

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/11-09-08_1557.jpg
https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/11-09-08_1558.jpg

Any ideas??? :(

found this Tasha: thought it might be intereting?

Pityriasis rosea: A common mild rash of unknown origin that can appear on a person of any age (most commonly at 10-35 years of age), may last from several weeks to several months, often begins with a "herald" patch, a large single pink patch on the chest or back and, within a week or so, more pink patches on the torso, arms and legs. There may be itching, especially when overheated. Treatment may include medications for the itching and soothing lotions or lubricants, and lukewarm rather than hot baths.

Attachments

• PityriasisRosea3.jpg
    PityriasisRosea3.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 11
I get this too so i bought some aveeno cream and it helps out allot

i keep getting this 2 and it irratates even more in a hot bath which i found out last night lol

i had the same rash a while back and it was an allergic reaction to a new air freshner thing i got!!

I get a similar rash sometimes because I'm allergic to certain ingredients in bath products (mostly). I was prescribed hydrocortisone which took it away for a while and stopped me scratching..

Initially I was gonna say maybe some form of eczema? My Godmother gets a rash like that caused by really bad eczema..

Maybe nip down the docs and get some cream, whichever way. I was just told to moisturize as often as possible and apply hydrocortisone regularly...which I just did when it was really bad, and it helped a lot.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"