• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird, short period???

Pixie1316

Reaction score
Okay! So I am logging everything that happens in my app but to make a long story short!

5 days before my period was due is I started having brown spotting. Not normal for me.
The day before my period was supposed to start I bled HEAVY with a few clots. I cried my eyes out and figured that was it.
The next day, exceptionally less blood.. barely filled a tampon and nothing happened the multiple times I went to the bathroom.
The next day. Barely any blood at all, what did get on the tampon was brown and looked like the end of a period blood.
Today, same thing with even less. More white than blood on the tampon.

Do I have a chance at being pregnant?!

Hello! Sorry in advance I dont have advice or answers but instead a question i am kind of experiencing the same thing except no heavy bleeding only.light spotting and it's supposed to be day 3 of AF for me I was wondering if you had taken a test or found out any info? Again so sorry to have questions instead of answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->