Weird situation (semi-graphic), got pregnant during period?

soontobeslp

Reaction score
So I am seeking advice. My husband and I had been trying earlier in the year to conceive, but sort of "gave up" because I got into graduate school and we figured it would be best to wait until I graduated. However, during Hurricane Sandy...things got a little..well, boring! We may have engaged in some unprotected activity while I was having AF (on the 3rd and 4th day). The course of AF was normal, not unusually heavy or light. About 5 days after AF ended, I had gone to pee and there was a bloody streak in a mucous-like discharge when I wiped. That was the only time I saw any red-blood. Now, a full week after my period (so two days after the blood) I have UTI-like symptoms, with a creamy pink discharge. I say UTI-like because, usually, when I have a UTI, they are VERY uncomfortable for me...and when I do pee, I feel like I'm not done and that I want to sit on the toilet all day! With this I just feel very...full...and urgent. I am just concerned now with this creamy, light pink, discharge. Is this just a really bad UTI (because I know UTIs can cause the blood) or is this some sort of pregnancy related thing? I realize it is NOT common to get pregnant on your period...but it IS possible..and I typically ovulate about 3-4 days after my period but I am very irregular. I am dizzy, nauseas, tired but can't sleep, moody, craving salty foods (which is typical of PMS for me usually..)....but...I am also a graduate student under A LOT of stress. I hate to count every symptom because almost all pregnancy symptoms can be attributed to something else, and from what I understand this would be way too early to have those kinds of symptoms. But, anywho, I was just posting because I can't get to the Dr. until next week and I am just eager! I am seeking advice from women who have conceived on their period...or for women who have had similar UTI/early pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks so much!

went to the dr. turned out I have a 2 inch ovarian cyst :( oh well. The symptoms of a cyst can mimic pregnancy. Stinks to go from thinking you're pregnant with a baby one minute to finding out you're pregnant with a giant cyst :(

also sorry to hear :[ i thought i was pg with no 1, went for a scan as i kept getting negative tests and found i had polycystic ovaries :[ so i kinda know the feeling xxx

Aww, sorry hun :hugs: was going to say that the uti sounds like cystitis!... Horrible infection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->