Weird smells!

bana

Mummy to Tristan
Reaction score
Im currently experiencing the urge to sniff the alcohol denat. hygiene gel, for some reason i find the smell addictive! ive looked it up to see if there are any problems with this and aparently not! I also like the smell of duck toilet cleaner and various other household cleaners like the Milton bacterial spray and some washing liquid! Weird i no, anyone else having the erge to smell stuff!?

lol i thought i was the only one!! up until a few weeks ago i had the urge to sniff and chew a sponge :blush:

but now as my partner works in schools he has that anti bac alcohol hand stuff and he had to bring me some home cos im sniffing it like mad.

i thought it was just me lol

:hugs:

I love the smell of anything clean! I usually wash my hands three times instead of once cos I can't get enough of the Carex handwash, and when I put some clothes in to wash I have to be very careful not to sniff the detergent or conditioner cos I did that once and ended up sitting on the kitchen floor sniffing the bottle for half an hour. Hubby thought I'd gone nuts!

Thanks girlies! Now i no im not completely bonkers! It was my mum who brought me round the hygeine gel becuase of swine flu and it wasnt until my holiday that she gave me another one that smelled like lavender but still had the alcohol smell that i got addicted! My OH also thinks ive gone nuts! x

I got the craving to suck the smell out of a newspaper the other day!! Weirdo!!

x

lol i thought i was the only one!! up until a few weeks ago i had the urge to sniff and chew a sponge :blush:

but now as my partner works in schools he has that anti bac alcohol hand stuff and he had to bring me some home cos im sniffing it like mad.

i thought it was just me lol

:hugs:

I chewed sponges all the way through my last pregnancy,I also love the smell of toliet duck and scrub the loo everyday just so I can sniff while Im cleaning,Oh and Im really obsessed by the smell of purple flash(camomile and lavender)

Any clean washing that comes out of the machine and the other week I had to buy a bottle of vosene shampoo just so I could sit and smell it. (Never used it since I was little)

So much for the food cravings that I keep getting asked about. I don't even try to explain this strange craving.

I'm sooooo glad i've found this thread and i'm not the only one. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->