Weird spotting & a cyst

babyleaf

Reaction score
Hello!

Am a newbie here so hopefully I am posting this in the right place but please let me know if not!

We are WTT baby #1 until next year but first want to sort out my strange cycles. I have spotting each cycle typically for 5-10 days before AF, it can be as heavy as a light period sometimes and is brown in colour (sorry if TMI!). This has been going on for around 6 or so years since I came off the pill.

I've been going to the docs regularly during that time to try and get to the bottom of it and recently just had a second ultrasound which showed a cyst near but not attached to my left ovary which has been there for 1.5 years since my last scan.

Does anyone else have any experience of this? I'm wondering if I may also have endo as I have extremely painful periods though less so since going vegan 2 years ago.

Just wondering if anyone has had anything similar and/or has been able to successfully conceive despite so much spotting.

I have a consultant app on the 14th to discuss further.

Thanks! xx

I had an ovarian cyst as a freshman in high school. It was discovered after having bleeding for a month. I was put on bcp x 3 months and it resolved.

I have not had that since. Spotting that many days before AF could be the cyst or maybe a hormonal imbalance?

Also, my periods were very painful on first day before bcp. After bcp they aren't nearly as painful.

It took me awhile to regulate after bcp and therefore longer to conceive #1, but we conceived #2 much faster.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->