Weird symptom question?

emilyjean

TTC#1-IVF coming soon
Reaction score
I'm only 4dpo, AF is due on the 4th of April. I'm curious, I have a craving for chocolate, so does that mean I'm out? I usually have cravings for chocolate before my period. Or do women crave chocolate in both situations?

Lol, sorry for the stupid question. :wacko:

:dust:

your not out untill AF shows hun, AF is due the 4th for me aswell

lol, sorry for asking the stupidest question ever. I just have a really good feeling about this month and I'm getting nervous it's all just leading up to AF.

I hope April 4th is a good day for us!! :dust:

i'm due april 4th aswell i think! So may cave in and test the 3rd!! hee hee. Lets hope it'll be BFP for us all xx

lol, sorry for asking the stupidest question ever. I just have a really good feeling about this month and I'm getting nervous it's all just leading up to AF.

I hope April 4th is a good day for us!! :dust:

haha its not a stupid question...if you wonder, ask =)

That's not a stupid question. A lot of woman think as soon as they get a pms symptom they are out. But a lot of pms symptoms are just like pregnancy symptoms. So you're not out until af shows.

Thanks for not making me feel dumb guys, lol. I mean, you hear about all the ones that fit in both categories- tender boobs, cramps, la di da, but you never hear about the weird ones like cravings, haha.

I'm a day late and if it makes you feel better I've been constantly eating for the last week and a half at work. I ALWAYS have to have something to munch on.....mind you I don't know if I'm pregnant, but it is a wierd symptom especially this early on if i am indeed pregnant.

That's so funny, I've been the exact same way since 2dpo! I never seem to be full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->