Weird Symptoms but BFNs, am I crazy?

SarahJane94

Reaction score
Hello, My guy and I are TTC and these last two weeks have been torture. Basically I have gotten so many BFN and I am 15DPO. I am two days late on AF with heavy full breasts,sore nipples, and leaking Montgomery glands(thanks google), I've been cramping mildly for four days and have had migraines. Moody as usual if it's just PMS, super constipated, and my CM is extremely watery. TMI but it feels like I'm wet all day and I keep expecting either my period or BFP but neither is happening. Any hope out there or success stories? Or am I just losing my mind and am out this cycle?

I have also had bloating and absolute exhaustion all day but trouble falling asleep at night. Trying to stay positive since I'm not out until AF but every BFN is disappointing.

Hello, My guy and I are TTC and these last two weeks have been torture. Basically I have gotten so many BFN and I am 15DPO. I am two days late on AF with heavy full breasts,sore nipples, and leaking Montgomery glands(thanks google), I've been cramping mildly for four days and have had migraines. Moody as usual if it's just PMS, super constipated, and my CM is extremely watery. TMI but it feels like I'm wet all day and I keep expecting either my period or BFP but neither is happening. Any hope out there or success stories? Or am I just losing my mind and am out this cycle?

Oh dear! Those are promising symptoms! Keep temping and testing, I hope you get BFP soon :)

Thank you, me too. I feel like Its all in my head when I get a negative. Just started feeling nauseous at work before I left and almost threw up. Will test in the morning.

Those are very promising! My bfp was sooo light cd18 was 2 days late. Last baby! Still hope for you!!!

I am so glad I've found this thread because I too have being having numerous symptoms!
I am only 10dpo but I have also been having the same symptoms as you, sore but firm breasts, more Montgomery glands than usual, noticable blue veins, bloating, backache, headaches, feeling very warm with sweat breakouts, feeling nauseous, had to leave my shopping this morning to go outside the store and be sick, extreme fatigue and going off my food, not to mention excessive saliva! But yet BFN!
I don't know if it's too early to pick it up or if AF is seriously taking the p*** out of me this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->