Weird tacky/pasty CM 2DPO

Powell130

Reaction score
I don't usually post in here this early in the 2WW but I keep thinking about it lol

When I checked my CM and CP yesterday morning I had some weird thick CM. The best way I can think of to describe it was thick, tacky and almost pasty. I usually have creamy CM after O so this was definitely different!

Anyone have this kind of CM?

I have this quite regularly throughout my cycles, sorry. But if it's unusual for you it could be a good sign :)

Whats something you would compare to describe it?
Oh i'm not thinking its a sign lol wayyyyyy too early for that. Just looking for anyone else thats had it

Ok I should be 2dpo as well and I am having something similar. I don't know if I miscalculated O day (I'm pretty positive I got the right day) or if this is different. Ugh. I swear this process is so confusing. Every little thing freaks me out and this is my first cycle. I'm tired of waiting already. -_-

Not sure really, just creamy but sticky but not smooth exactly. In a way (and this might sound mad and really gross!!) I guess it's like if you mixed up baby rice with water but made it runny and sloppy instead of thick. Is that a really weird comparison?! :haha:

Lol TMI means nothing to me anymore.

Mine changed to sticky right after ovulation this cycle.

Not sure really, just creamy but sticky but not smooth exactly. In a way (and this might sound mad and really gross!!) I guess it's like if you mixed up baby rice with water but made it runny and sloppy instead of thick. Is that a really weird comparison?! :haha:

No that's perfect! I was thinking flaked mashed potatoes

Haha I'm glad, that could have so easily gone the other way :haha:

CM's just creamy/slimy today. I think AF may be on the way soon.

I'm nearing the end of the 2WW... actually I'm past it and terrified to test and see the BFN again... but anyway, I had tacky CM 2dpo, so you're not alone. IDK if that means BFP or not, but I had it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->