weird things happening!? any experiences!?

kno

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Its been a while since i have posted becuase hubby had been away for training so not able to ntnp but he came back last month. But this past week my mom text me out of no where and asked if i was pregnant becuase shes throwing up. We laughed it off and i forgot about it. well today my dads ex wife ( my step mom) who i havent heard from in forever text me and said she got a piece of my mail ( at her new address that i have no clue where she even lives nor is my mail ever been connected to her in anyway) ot was for gerber life insurance for expecting moms. How odd and creepy is this!?? Im beyond creeped out. Im due to start at the 15th and so far everything is nornal. Cramping like usual. Has anyone had this kind of experience!? And ended up pregnant!? Not pregnant!? Im so weorded out right now lol share yoyr experiences!!!

Wow, that's really weird! I'd love to see that those strange events mean that you are pregnant! When will you be testing?
I haven't had any real-life things happen, but have been having strange pregnancy dreams the last couple of nights. Whilt I'm not preventing, it would be not the best timing to fall pregnant as we're moving countries in a year, which would give me 3months to get a passport etc for the baby!

I fully expect to get my period so i probably wont be testing for a while. Hubby leaves again for training this month before i will test so im not holding my breath on it being positive. But i have been having really crazy vivid dreams not about pregnany tho. I thought i was from the nyquil i have been taking but didnt take it last night and still had them.. which is weird since i hardly ever dream. I just find it very strange ha ha :)

I always have vivid dreams, but never usually about pregnancy! Its too early in my cycle for the dreams to mean I'm pregnant, just found it weird I kept dreaming about it! Let me know if any other strange things happen :?

I will :) i wont be testing until my period either doesnt show or shows then no test needed ha... but by the time either happens hubby will be away with no contact for a month :( thats that sucky part!

That would suck :( is he away often? When we started ntnp, I tested a couple of times the first 2 months, as af was late by a couple of days. Also just because it was an exciting new experience! But now I have decided to wait till af shows or I am 1week late. Not yet been a week late, so I have saved many $$$ on tests!

Hes in the army so he is away quite a bit which makes it hard but there are so many military families with babies it has to be able to be done ha ha just have to work around his schedule makes it a tad harder :) and yes i like to save money and not waste it on test all the time too ha ha

Hi Kno,
just found this thread again! wondering...were your mum and step mum right?

Hi Kno,
just found this thread again! wondering...were your mum and step mum right?

Hi jmak :) yes they were lol im 5 weeks pregnant with little bean :)

Hey everyone I am TTC91. Okay I haven't had regular periods ever and my last one was 1 year ago. The weird part is my husband kept saying I was pregnant and I didn't think anything about it at all. But just about a month ago I took a test and it was + so I took some more and they were + and - now I am confused. My apt is Oct. 2... and I am already feeling what seems like fetal movement below my belly button and sometimes right beside it ect. It feels like knocking sometimes and fluttery and sometimes it tickles.

Hey everyone I am TTC91. Okay I haven't had regular periods ever and my last one was 1 year ago. The weird part is my husband kept saying I was pregnant and I didn't think anything about it at all. But just about a month ago I took a test and it was + so I took some more and they were + and - now I am confused. My apt is Oct. 2... and I am already feeling what seems like fetal movement below my belly button and sometimes right beside it ect. It feels like knocking sometimes and fluttery and sometimes it tickles.

Hi there! I would be concerned about the negative ones. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Please let us know what happens at your appt :) i have an appt on oct 24th :) good luck :)

Congrats!!! That is awesome how your mom and step mom "knew" :happydance:

Thank you :) and yes im still trying to figure it out ha ha.. my mom doesnt know if pregnant yet as i havent told her so when i tell her shes gonna be sooo shocked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->