weird twingy things :wacko:

Sarah-Jane

Mummy to 3 boys :)
Reaction score
Hi! Well, I'll explain first... I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks, just over 2 weeks ago, I bled for 6/7 days and we started :sex: the day after I stopped. I didn't take a hpt as I was scared of it still coming back positive and I couldn't bare seeing one as I didn't want a reminder of what I'd lost if that makes sense. I've not been tracking temperatures, using ovulation kits or anything as I don't want to start getting obsessed haha! But as of my usual 28 day cycle and if I count the day of miscarriage as the first day (I don't know if that's right) I should have ovulated on the 29th. Last night and this morning I've been getting really weird twingy things in the bottom of my belly... It's not period pains, boy do I know what they feel like :growlmad: but I haven't got a clue what they are, never experienced them before. They're not painful or uncomfortable, just bloody weird! Could it be ovulation twinges or an infection? As much as I'm praying for AF not to turn up, surely it wouldn't happen this quick :shrug: I'm sooooo confused it's untrue! :wacko: So just wanted to know if anyone's experienced these, would like your advice :D thanks xxx

Hey sorry i can only reply through experience, 9 weeks ago i had an ectopic pregnancy with surgery. had one cycle and now am having the same thing as you! Been told to wait til next week to do a test. these twingy feelings, they could just be implantation pains couldnt they? Every pregnancy is different. And your body couldve washed the hormones quickly...mine did. Sory i know that isnt what you want to hear.

Sorry for your loss! How old are you and do you want to get a positive result?
Hannah Hazel
xxx

Sorry just re-read your post!

If youre worried about the twinges youre doctor should be able to check you out quickly enough =) keep your eye out for spotting, when i came out of hospital from my ectopic pregnancy i was still seeing spotting after the heavy bleeding stopped. Turned out it was something with a funny name, a simple infection. Better to be safe than sorry =)
xxx

It's possible it's your uterus shrinking back down to size.. I had similar feelings after my mc and that's what my doc said it was. I think if it was an infection~ you'd have more severe pain or burning or something.

I'm sorry for your loss. There is the possibility it could just be your uterus shrinking back to normal, it could be things getting back in place, it could be that you are pregnant, it could be a lot of different things. If you are worried call your OB and ask a nurse there or even go in a see her. You are more fertile after a loss/birth.

Thanks for your replies everyone :) I phoned the doc yesterday and he said I have to wait til Monday, if they've not gone then I have to go in to see him but he assured me that it doesn't sound like anything's wrong which is a good sign.
Yes Hannah, I'd love a positive test, we want another baby so bad.
Thanks again everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->