Weird.. warning TMI

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
I have always had a bang on timing when it come to my cycle . 30 CD with brown stopping strating on day 29.. red flow on day 30..TMI..
Well this cycle CD29 I had a very light brown discharge ( I am usually heavier than that)and yesterday ( CD30) I again had a light brown discharge again.. one trip to the bathroom rendered a red discharge.. and nothing since.. no brown or red.. it's really weird for me.. I haven't taken anything this cycle ( soy messed around with my cycle) so what's going on:shrug:
Anyone had this before ?

Sorry not sure what's going on :shrug:

Hope you get an answer soon preferably a BFP :hugs:

No I don't temp..
I am going to wait a day or two and if she hasn't shown up full blown maybe I'll call my DR.. but I know it can't be BPF.. I tend to freak out something is out of place.. I am so scared of early menopause !!!

No I don't temp..
I am going to wait a day or two and if she hasn't shown up full blown maybe I'll call my DR.. but I know it can't be BPF.. I tend to freak out something is out of place.. I am so scared of early menopause !!!

Does early menopause run in your family or has your doctor mentioned it?

Can you not be tested to see if your heading towards the menopause?

To be honest.. I haven't tested for a BFP.. I just assume it's a BFN..since I did have a "show"..
I also haven't been tested for early menopause or anything else for that matter as of yet.. I don't have an appointment with a FS till Sept. but my mother started Meno. very early.. I am going to say 42yrs old or so...

To be honest.. I haven't tested for a BFP.. I just assume it's a BFN..since I did have a "show"..
I also haven't been tested for early menopause or anything else for that matter as of yet.. I don't have an appointment with a FS till Sept. but my mother started Meno. very early.. I am going to say 42yrs old or so...

Well, your regular OB should be able to rule out early meno and as far as the bleeding now...you can wait to see if AF starts full force, test, or call the doc. I think every option has some disadvantages, but you'll need to do whatever will make you worry less. :hugs:

This is one of those things, we can all guess at it, but none of us has an answer, lol. But Dr. Google might, lol. :hugs:

I have heard of people having lighter than normal bleeds and thinking it was AF when they were preg.
I would test:flower:

Oh Dr. Google just makes me worry more..darn thing..lmao
Well I tested ( with internet cheapies) and got what I expected.. BFN..
So that must not be the reason..grrrr
I am going to wait another day or two and if she hasn't blessed me with a visit I will go buy a digi test and test again.. if still a BFN.. I am going to call my OB on Monday..
I had an awful pain on my one side earlier in my cycle so I wonder if that has anything to do with what's going on.. another worry since I only have one open tube..
This roller coaster can be such a fun ride... NOT... lmao

I feel soooooo crampy like i always do when I am on CD1

I would test again in a couple of days if af does not show, but dont worry too much, everybody gets a wonkey cycle every once in a while, i myself only had af for 2 days this last cycle, normally i am light flow day one, heavy flow for days 2 and 3, light flow on day 4 and spotting on day 5. This cycle it was spotting on day one, light flow on day 2, spotting on day 3 and gone. Every once in a while i think the system hiccups. From what i understand when your going through menopause, you will just start skipping cycles, yours showed, just not your normal amount. Good luck, i am still hoping a bfp shows

My last AF was similar to OMM with a day of spotting then 2 days of light then stopped.

This cycle I had a day and a half of spotting then an afternoon/evening of light and today I am a moderate/medium bleed but the cramps indicate I'm back to normal and tonight/tomorrow will be heavy.

A wonky cycle can cause confusion but a one off happens for all variety of reasons but a trip to the ob/gyn might be in order to to ease your worries :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->