Weird week, pms or early pregnancy?!

Tinytina85

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this site but have been popping on here over the week
Looking through some of the threads.. I'm in a slight predicament and I'm just looking to see if anyone is in a similar position!

First off, I'm not on any forms of bc, I had my implant removed after 1.5 years as I had a miscarriage while on it and it made me feel awful! I went straight on the combi pill straight after, for 3 months, but that wreaked havoc with me too!
So, the last year my partner and I have been off contraception. Weve both been careful and careless but know where we stand with one and other and at this point, if we are lucky to be blessed with a little one, then great!

My cycles run like clockwork with the odd blip here and there. I noticed last Sunday ( 23/6) I had a browny pink blob after doing a 5k run for cancer research. Initially I thought maybe the run had triggered an early cycle... But then again I run 5k almost every day! So, couldn't be that. Working everything out, I came to realise I had ovulated early this month, on 15/6 (my birthday) and of course we did the deed... My next cycle should be due 2/7 , but with the early ov I'm not now sure when I am! I've had all sorts of things go on, hot flushes, I've put the tv remote in the fridge, I've cried over RSPCA adverts, cried over tv programmes, I've been stroppy and mardy!! Badly sore bbs, cramping on my left lower abdomen. (Weirdly early pms signs for me...)
On Wednesday, (26/6) I had another blob of brown with a bit of red... So, I ordered an early test off the net. In the meantime I had hot flushes, cramps and backache!! My test arrived on Friday (28/6) and I did it straight off bfn, which I knew given it was 2pm and I'd drunk a lot of water to that point!

Cut a long story, I have all the same symptoms, I had another spot yesterday too. I've had almost watery sticky cleanish/ white discharge for at least a week. I'm not sure whether to do another test, or wait it out until Tuesday. But everything going on just seems odd, I never get this kind of thing this early, nor do I get emotional.

Any advice would be welcomed! Thank you :) :flower:

With unprotected sex there's always a chance, and I think it could be likely you are. Try again in a couple days with first morning urine.

Can I ask how you know when you ovulated? It could also be if you ovulated early your period will be here early because the length of your luteal phase stays the same as a general rule. This could just be a messed up cycle, no way to know for sure yet!

Good luck to you, I hope this was helpful!

Hi, Im having slight cramps AND white discharge. 2 days late on my period and according to my calendar and multiple phone apps, all say the same, that i AM 2 days late, AND that i was due to have ovulation around two weeks ago, help!!!! Am i just late or could i be pregnant, and has anyone else had these problems??:dohh:

Are you sure of ovulation, or are you basing it off of a "normal 28 day cycle with ovulation on day 14" most women don't had this type of cycle is why I'm asking. And if it's the phone apps I'm thinking of that's what they base it off of. And then it registers your normal cycle length but you may not ovulate in the middle like the app thinks.

If you ovulated late, your period will also be late so the cramps could just be your period getting ready to start. If you are 2 days late a HPT should show positive by now, there's no harm is trying just to be sure.

Good luck! Hope this makes sense!

The apps ask what your cycle is, mine is usually a 30 day cycle. I ovulated on the 14 and my period should've came on the 28, and today is the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->