Weird woman we encountered today!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Me, hubby and baby were in Aldi before and were putting our shopping onto the conveyor belt. There was a woman and her son who was about 13-14 behind us. I was holding LO and the woman behind us was saying 'aww' and making LO smile. She was saying 'aww is she teething' as she was chewing. The woman then proceeded to push her son quite hard and snap at him 'oh don't worry about it then!' because he hadn't put the thing on the conveyor belt which separated people's shopping so she had to do it herself! I thought she was very harsh on him and was surprised how quickly her personality changed.

She was then back to making Holly smile and was joking with us as I was finding Holly quite heavy to hold for that long so I had to pass her to hubby. She then smacked her son round his head quite hard. He said that hurt and don't do it again and she then told him that he had pen on his face (which he didn't) and did it again! She was buying two packs of beer cans so I don't know if she was an alcoholic - don't want to judge but she did look a little like one.
Me and hubby went to pack our shopping on the big ledge near the tills and they were paying for their shopping. We then heard the woman say to her son 'oh forget it!' and stormed out of the shop. Her son then walked after her and as he passed us he said bye and gave baby a lovely smile. I felt so sorry for this you g lad, he was such a pleasant and friendly person. Me and hubby were shocked at how quickly this woman went from being so nice to our baby to being nasty and violent to her own child :nope:

I'm so sorry - I've just realised I've posted this in the wrong place, it was supposed to be in general chatter. I was wondering where the thread had gone to! :blush:

Thats just really upset me :(

Its mad how people have split personalities!

Hope that little boy is ok

I know, it's crazy. He was such a lovely lad as well, I'm surprised he turned out so well :nope:

Poor lad :( it amazes me that people act like this in public!

Cx

i wonder if she was loving to him as a baby, but stopped at a certain point because he wasnt "cute" anymore!

i wonder if she was loving to him as a baby, but stopped at a certain point because he wasnt "cute" anymore!

Yeah, that crossed my mind. Maybe the novelty of him wore off :( She was a cruel woman :( xx

yeah, its like kittens and puppies, when they grow up and are no longer cute people throw then away, so sad:-(

No offense but if that was in Runcorn I am not surprised. Some people sicken me :( x

God my Aunty lives in Murdishaw near St Martins/doctors and she was in her kitchen the other week and saw a Mum and son walking past. The son (about 9-10) had a fishing rod and he knocked her with it by accident. She turned round and told him "If you do that again I'll t**t you with it and turn you into a more ugly ba**ard than you already are"

Sorry turned into my personal rant :( If they can/do and say that in public imagine behind closed doors! Uhh I feel sick now thinking about it :( x

That poor lad!!! it makes me sad that some people are allowed to have kids and yet they turn on them.

I once heard a woman saying to her young daughter (bout 4 or 5) shut the f*ck up or your going to be put to bed when we get home :nope:

No offense but if that was in Runcorn I am not surprised. Some people sicken me :( x

God my Aunty lives in Murdishaw near St Martins/doctors and she was in her kitchen the other week and saw a Mum and son walking past. The son (about 9-10) had a fishing rod and he knocked her with it by accident. She turned round and told him "If you do that again I'll t**t you with it and turn you into a more ugly ba**ard than you already are"

Sorry turned into my personal rant :( If they can/do and say that in public imagine behind closed doors! Uhh I feel sick now thinking about it :( x

Yeah, Runcorn is not the best area. Only moved here just under a year ago and I've already seen so much. Northwich was so 'posh' compared to it! I live in Murdishaw too and the parents just scream at their kids all the time, they're always playing out in the street at all times. I do worry about my daughter being influenced by local kids one day :(

Aww my cousin is 9 and he plays out in Murdishaw. My Aunty hates him doing it but it's just on her front. She says there is some horrible kids around and it's such a shame :( she can't exactly not let him as he's at that age where all other kids are out too x

There are some good kids too, but others are little monsters! We've had stones thrown over our back fence to hit the patio window, stuff thrown in the garden - they stopped once my hubby went out and shouted at them, lol. Some kids even stood behind the fence winding our little dog up. I feel sorry for a lot of them though as I've heard the way their parents scream and swear at them :(

So sad, its scary to think about what some kids have to be subjected to :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->