weird yellow/orange cervical mucus

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
I am getting weird cervical mucus... it isn't coming out onto my knickers, but if I stick tissue up there and pull it out, light orange yellowish cervical mucus comes out, the only reason that made me check this was because I keep getting sharp pains every now and then and starting to feel crampy. I am very paranoid but listen to the heartbeat every time to hear a healthy heartbeat... should I be worried? Im tempted to put a picture up to get opinions but I don't want to gross you guys outxxx

I don't know the answer hun but my wee is getting more yellow/orange too :-s

Xx

Don't search for it and you won't find it = less worry xx

I'm only half as far as you and i too am having the yellow/orange CM. I was wearing white underwear yesterday and tiny bits came out onto it. I also was having cramps in my left ovary area. Sounds like it's normal if we're both experiencing it!!

I always get yellowish cm while pregnant...it's how I knew I was pregnant this time!

I am currently 7 weeks 3 days pregnant and have had yellowy discharge since I found out I was pregnant.

I've not had a successful pregnancy before and this is the first time I've seen it, so hoping it's a good sign! :shrug:

My wee has been really orangy/yellowy too. As has my discharge. I have been getting lots of water, but maybe I need more!

I have yellow discharge too. I did with my last pregnancy.

I was also a sign that i was preg. I get it all the time and lots of it

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"