Welcome to Pregnancy Over 35

Sorry this may be long. I had my first just a month before turning 30. She is a happy healthy 6 year old. We have tried for about 5 years to conceive. Three years ago this January was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis. Just this past Wednesday before New Year's Eve I went home early from work with a horrible stomach ache after eating pizza for lunch. I was extremely tired and had a two hour nap when I got home. I spent the next two days on the couch with a lower stomach pain and a headache. Nothing else. No throwing up or anything flu like. I did eat some but it made me feel sick to my stomach but again no throwing up. By Saturday I could eat still but after I did I had diarreha, not bad just loose stool. By Sunday(today) the pain is mostly gone and I was able to eat dinner without any consequences. If I remember correctly I should be about 7 to 10 dpo. We weren't really trying anymore because we figured it wasn't worth it. Just wondering if anything thinks this is flu related or has had any similar cases. Thanks.

Hi everyone! Quick introduction, I'm 41 years old and 6w5d pregnant!

I'm married with 3 daughters (from a previous marriage) and couldn't be happier to be expecting. DH is our local fire chief and I am a lieutenant in the fire department and an advanced life support medic. I have a few questions for you all....1) my youngest is 4 years old and I'm trying remember if its normal to feel fat and bloated this early? I'm 5'5" and 127 pounds. I'm normally a very active and athletic individual (placed second in my jiujitsu tournament recently)so this fat and sick and tired is driving me crazy lol

Hello everyone! I'm Christina, it's been awhile since I've been on here, I have a daughter turning 3 end of August and just found out I am pregnant, about 4.5 weeks :) feels good to be back on Baby and Bump!

I know how you feel! I was on here all through my last pregnancy (2012!) now I'm back on:haha: love this forum

Thanks for making a place for us! I'm about 8 weeks along and 40 years old (my first pregnancy). I'l looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing!

Hi! Awesome to have bump buddies, youre about a week ahead of me - I'm 6w5days :thumbup:

I'm a tad concerned as Ive had 2 mc's this year all around 5-7 weeks but last ultrasound showed baby at 7.7mm and HB of 133 :happydance:

I'm 35, and about 3 days ago took a test and validated what I felt I knew, I'm pregnant. By some calculations at least 4-5 weeks. It's the first for my husband and myself and honest, I've never been pregnant before. This year about 4 months ago I stopped taking birth control and here I am!

I'm so excited, nervous and trying extremely hard to not read too much because I'm already having nightmares about what could happen. I talked to a good friend who said to take it one day at a time and just breathe. She also assured me that worrying is part of being pregnant.

I also wake up every night at 3am, wide awake and yes needing a rest room, I drink maybe what feels to be at least a gallon or 2 a day of water, and I have mild cramps. And yes, I feel, well, different. Like am I sick? No, I'm pregnant, yet I can't wrap my brain around it yet... and yes, time is slowly moving by. I can't wait to see my doctor and make sure all is well!

Hi Ladies, I am 40 and expecting twins! 13wks along. It been a journey to get to this point, so very excited. I am also a very athletic person so this slowing down thing is driving me a bit crazy, but trying to keep and stay health for these little ones before and after.

Hi Ladies, I am 40 and expecting twins! 13wks along. It been a journey to get to this point, so very excited. I am also a very athletic person so this slowing down thing is driving me a bit crazy, but trying to keep and stay health for these little ones before and after.

Congratulations!

I'm 35, and about 3 days ago took a test and validated what I felt I knew, I'm pregnant. By some calculations at least 4-5 weeks. It's the first for my husband and myself and honest, I've never been pregnant before. This year about 4 months ago I stopped taking birth control and here I am!

I'm so excited, nervous and trying extremely hard to not read too much because I'm already having nightmares about what could happen. I talked to a good friend who said to take it one day at a time and just breathe. She also assured me that worrying is part of being pregnant.

I also wake up every night at 3am, wide awake and yes needing a rest room, I drink maybe what feels to be at least a gallon or 2 a day of water, and I have mild cramps. And yes, I feel, well, different. Like am I sick? No, I'm pregnant, yet I can't wrap my brain around it yet... and yes, time is slowly moving by. I can't wait to see my doctor and make sure all is well!

Congratulations!

Thanks for making a place for us! I'm about 8 weeks along and 40 years old (my first pregnancy). I'l looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing!

Hi! Awesome to have bump buddies, youre about a week ahead of me - I'm 6w5days :thumbup:

I'm a tad concerned as Ive had 2 mc's this year all around 5-7 weeks but last ultrasound showed baby at 7.7mm and HB of 133 :happydance:

Congratulations!

How is everyone? Have you had US yet?

Hello,I am Holly and 38 years old.23 weeks pregnant with my 4th child.Also excited,having a little girl in August and I always wanted a daughter.Have 3 sons whom are 21,17 and 15 years old and are adjusting well they getting a new sister.Plus my mom is happy,finally getting a grand daughter and gave her the news on her birthday on this.

I agree, I not feel so alone this way LOL. I may be one of the oldest on here now. Anyone in their 50s pregnant? I am still waiting on two lines, I have all the symptoms. I am going with the I am pregnant :D As I am not getting any younger I am not procrastinating on this as I do other things, aka housework.

Congrats, I loved being pregnant with my first two and I am ecstatic about this one. It is definitely a faith walk with this one. So was my other two, especially the second, who came early and was in neonatal unit for a month and half. 2 lbs 14 oz and 14 1/2 inches long, NOW he is 5'10 and 180 lbs. I fed him and he grew lol.

Enjoy the nine/ten months. The first time you hear their heart beat, or see them on the screen, feel them move, or hold them it is something that cannot be replaced. :D. No matter how many you have. My oldest is aka my birthday present, my youngest is aka my miracle and this one is aka God's grace which is also why that is going to be her middle name. I am trusting God it is a girl lol

Enjoy the rest now, when they come, I doubt you will regret getting the rest now :D Congrats on the twins.

I really enjoyed the "What to Expect" series. Especially if new parent. They have a website as well. They go to toddler and I think preschool years as well LOL

Enjoy this time it is a special journey/experience all its own.

hello to all my name is Mina. I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. I'm 36 years old I want a child but because I do not have a uterus, I can not have it. I would like to find a surrogate mother. Can anyone have experience or who can advise what i must to do?

Hello everyone!
I am 36 years old and I have 2 boys and am cautiously expecting baby #3. My husband and I got married in 2015 but split in 2019 and are now trying to reconcile things and make it work. This pregnancy was a surprise completely but we weren’t as safe as we could’ve been either so both knew it could be a possibility. I have had several miscarriages in the past so I am cautious right now. I only took my test today and I’m 3-4 weeks pregnant. This will most definitely be my last and I will be looking into options for that as my due date approaches. After this I don’t want AF any more
Best of luck and baby dust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->