Well, at least one of us is happy!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
And its not me!

So I'm sitting, 3:30am trying to get her back to sleep. Not really in the best mood because she had a rough, non-sleeping, I need to be up every 5 seconds day. Anyway, she's there smiling and grinning and flailing her arms and legs and I'm sure if she knew how to laugh out loud she'd be doing that too! She thinks everything I say to her is hilarious. :cloud9:

frustrating when that happens isnt it..o swear with those little cheeky grins they know xactly what they are doing lol. hope she she settles down for you and you can get some sleep soon! xx

bless ya archie used to be like this hun like PING wide awake at night...then from about 3/4 weeks ago jus started sleepin from round 12ish till 6 i no its not loads but we go bed at the same time n it so much easyer wen u havent got to wake up to do the whole bottle feed thn go asleep again...he has his last bottle at 11ish and next one at half 7am ...now if i cud jus make him slep thm hours id b fine lol xxx
but it does get easier hun i promise xx

:hug: jacob used to do this :) it does get better i promise ya, jacob the last week has been sleeping from 9pm-9am (12hrs!!!) and only gets up the once for a lil feed more like a drink and then maybe once about 7 for his dummy and thats it!! but he was EXACTLY the same so keep your chin up it is easier :) XXX

one of mne twins Brandon sleeps 7 till 7 but the other twin Tyler doesn't sleep at all. i'm sure he is allergic to sleep lol. He gets up and wants to play at 1oclock & 3 o'clock in the morning. I have come the the conclusion that i put a quiet toy in his cot and he plays for 5 mins then he falls aleep until 5oclock when he wants feed. It is so tiring

:lol: Lola does it too, when she wakes up in the middle of the night all she wants to do is play and laugh! Maybe they find the look of us with eye bags, puffy face and messed hair funny?

:hugs: I'm currently also getting zero sleep because of the lil lady...:sleep:

:lol: Bless her! Hope you managed to get some sleep :hugs: x

Hope you get some sleep! Jasmine is in her own room, I dont know if that has anything to do with it, but shes alwas slept good from 9-8. Getting up once to feed.

Hope you get some sleep! Jasmine is in her own room, I dont know if that has anything to do with it, but shes alwas slept good from 9-8. Getting up once to feed.

Yeah she woke to feed, but decided instead of sleeping that she wanted to play.

Yeah she woke to feed, but decided instead of sleeping that she wanted to play.

Well at least shes cute ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->