Well, back in here after daughter passed away

Best wishes sweetheart, Jessica touched many people's hearts and she will never be forgotten, she truly is an inspiration.

Good luck honey. wishing u all the luck and happiness u deserve! xx

Hi hun :hugs:

Wishing you all the best

I'm so sorry you and Matt didn't work things out. I hope he didn't mean those words :( we all say some twisted stuff when upset confused ...

x x x

Im currently pregnant after a stillbirth and i have all my faith, hope and prayers sitting in the clouds with Taylor.

Im so sorry that Jessicas Dad left.

I really hope that he didnt mean all the things he said. Grief can tear people apart.

I wish you all the luck in the world. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

V x x x

So sorry to hear of your loss, Jessica was a truly beautiful little girl. As an angel she will light up the sky.

Hope April comes around soon :)

Really glad ur back Sarah. Sorry things didnt work out between you and Matt. Good luck TTC, you really deserve some happiness xxx

I've just read Jessica's story and my heart has broken for you. Best of luck in April.

:hugs: I just want to echo what everyone has said and Like Wobbles... I really hope Matt didnt mean what he said :hugs:

Wishing you all the very best :hugs:

I am so sorry for what you have been through, you must be such a strong woman.

Wishing you all the best for April

:hugs: thats so sad that u lost ur babe

Just to clear up the confusion, Matthew (Jessica's Dad) left after she died... He is not my partner these days. Things went very sour between me n him, he walked out sayin he didnt love me n only stayed cuz he was trapped by the pregnancy n didnt wanna get shit for leavin me when i was pregnant.

After that he told me at her grave the reason itd never work was cuz i wanted jessica and he didnt.

So, just a quick update there.

Oh My Lord! :cry: that must have been so hard for you to hear. I am so very sorry. You have been through so much, my heart goes out to you. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about you and Matthew. Just to echo what the others have said, perhaps it was said out of grief, it can affect people in different ways. I hope that you two can work it out because I'm sure he couldn't have meant the things he said xxx

Im sorry to hear about Matt hun. He was probably upset and confused.

Good luck for April :)

xxx

I do wish people would stop defending the dick :)

:hug: I hope that the next few months are speedy for you!!

I just want to wish you luck in your future pregnancy hunni. Jessica was a beautiful little princess hunni, so perfect. And she really did touch us all deeply on here and will never be forgotten

Im so sorry you and your OH didn't stay together. And i hope he didn't mean what he said :hugs:
xx

I do wish people would stop defending the dick :)

:hugs: I just wanted to say good luck when you start ttc in April, and that i'm so sorry for what you went through. I cannot believe he would say something like that, whether it was said out of grief or not it's an awful thing to say :hugs: xxx

I just found your story since I joined afterwards. Your Jessica was stunningly beautiful and perfect. She will always be right by your side. Congratulations on your upcoming ttc in April, may it be successful! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->