• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well burned through my HPTs for naught

40s Gal

Reaction score
Had to laugh, got obsessive, and used up all my HPTs (4) this month. I'm running late, but still negative. Had a perfect tell tale sign I'm getting AF, extremely irritable yesterday. If my pattern holds true, I will get my AF on Wed/Thurs of this week. Gaah!

Have to have good humor about it. I vowed not to be obsessive and broke it to bits. LOL.

aw hon i know the feeling! I even test sometimes when i know deep down its bfn...

you never know though maybe af wont show & you're a late shower! hope the witch stays away :flower:

x

Had to laugh, got obsessive, and used up all my HPTs (4) this month. I'm running late, but still negative. Had a perfect tell tale sign I'm getting AF, extremely irritable yesterday. If my pattern holds true, I will get my AF on Wed/Thurs of this week. Gaah!

Have to have good humor about it. I vowed not to be obsessive and broke it to bits. LOL.

40s gal- I totally get the testing thing. I wasted one already at 5 dpo b/c my last BFP showed up at 8 dpo in July (my little ones are now angels after an early m/c).

I pretty much convinced myself I had a super cervix! It was that free extra test in the box that did me in. Why do the do that!?!?! Well @ least it's out of my system now. Ummmm...wait, yeah ok I THINK it is....

Here's hoping the 40s = fabulous fertility!

This is why i buy cheapies off ebay at least i don't have to worry about the cost, lol!

Goo luck everyone and :dust:

Ttimes, gotta go for the free-bie, it's a gift. :)
Omi, these were two for $5, I'm convinced they are defective because they are so cheap. LOL. (Just kidding). That's my story until the witch arrives...

40s gal - you are so right! Now I feel better.

But I will say that I absolutely do not trust myself with the rest so I ordered some of the cheapie early test ones. :happydance: I figure this way my guilt factor goes down. The next several days will be tough trying NOT to test!!!! I am not going to lie, it is going to be hard to keep me from POAS! I wanna :test:

Omi, these were two for $5, I'm convinced they are defective because they are so cheap. LOL. (Just kidding)

2 for $5!!? Are you kidding me? I use those little strips that a lot of doc's and hospitals use. Buy them off ebay and they literally cost me pennies each. PENNIES each!! LOL!! :):) Which means i end up with something like 20 sticks for like £2-3. Not bad though, is it?

Seriously, get on ebay cause unless you're preggers now (which OF COURSE i hope you are!) you might need a few extra around. I usually use the cheapies and if i get a BFP its straight to the shop to buy one of those expensive ones. That's what i did last time anyway...

Good luck, hun!

Yup
I went with the cheapies this month too!!
25 hospital type strips for €4 something on amazon!
That number might help with my rampant POAS addiction! Well at least i wont need to remortgage the house before the arrival of our lil bun (cos it soo will happen..the bun not the remorg!!)
Good luck all!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back