Well CD1

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Well AF arrives today bang on cue well infact 1 day early !

So ive rung the clinic got my follicle tracking scans booked, 1,3 and 5th March, Haemotoloty appointment booked 9th March. All systems go.... :happydance:

Have ordered my new CBFM sticks, new ovulation cheapies (50 of em shushhhh) ! AND thought I would try some softcups this month should be fun. Have also got my pregnacare again as Im hopeless taking all sorts of different vitamins etc. !

Onwards and upwards....

Woohoo! Talk about organised! Good for you. I'm bloody desperate to unwrap my new CBFM but the witch is messing me about - 3 days late today for the first time ever.

Good luck and keep us posted on your scans etc!

x

Did a FRER on Sunday - BFN and I haven't really felt like handling the disappointment since. I haven't got any tests in the house or I probably would have done another one by now.

I'm 99% convinced that af is coming (slowly) as I had some really brown spotting yesterday. I've always been bang on 28 days even just after the mcs which makes this all the more strange.

There's still my crazy 1% thinking "maybe...." so I bought 10 hpts on eBay just now - should arrive tomorrow!

You sound so upbeat darling, really chuffed for you.

Right behind you xxxx :flower:

Hi Rumps Ive gotta be, determined not to let this beat me, you know ive started being a little bit more open to friends and family and if another family member tells me "ohh arent you a bit old for another" or "what do you want to start again at your age for" I will personally smack em in the nose !!

yay all systems seem great hun!! wish i could be that organised ive decided this month im taking each day as it comes not doing anything at all lol wonder how long that will last..i swaer i was supposed to do that last month ..good luck hun look forward to hearing your results :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->