well confused by my body...

AWK10

Reaction score
i;m well confused by my body at the moment....miscarriage was 3 wks ago (since day i started to bleed) and had stopped feeling queasy dry mouth etc early last week when i thought i ov. However now back to feeling sicky (often feeling it rising in my throat though not been sick yet) and keep feeling sick, got very very sore boobs and very tired....My bloods on friday showed hcg less than 2... so why do i feel like this???

we have been trying again but appreciate it much too early to have fallen.

Hi,

From my own personal experience, it sometimes takes a long time to get back to feeling normal after a miscarriage. It took over 5 weeks for me to reach a negative pregnancy result and for some of my symptoms to disappear. Please don't be alarmed by feeling strange, our bodies can play tricks on us.

I hope you start to feel more 'normal' soon, I know it takes a while. Good luck xx

thank you. I think what confused me the most is that my bloods are back to normal... at less than 2 if you see what i mean

I had my MC on Aug. 15th, my PG symptoms (Sore Boobs, Fatigue) all went away by Aug. 20th. My GYN has been following my HCG levels down, my last level was 133 2.5 weeks ago. I went out of town and was unable to get them retested yet.

I had a positive OPK, a Temp shift and OV pain all while I still had declining HCG in my system. 4DPO I had spotting .. now I'm 7DPO and my boobs are sore again and the fatigue is back. According to everything I have read OV'ing and being PG are not possible yet so I am confused as heck with you!

Hey hun, when I MC it took about a week and a half for my symptoms to completely go. My bbs were sore and nipples erect for ages until they eventually calmed down.. hard to do I know but u just need to try your best to ignore them and wait it out. Your HCG being below 2 would indicate things are getting back to normal fo you again anyway. GL to you hun. xxxx

Thank you for your replies.

I think what confused me was my symtoms had gone thought i'd ov and bloods at this time less than 2 then symptoms..

I am so tired all the time, tender boobs and just don't feel 'right'.

Thank you for your replies.

I think what confused me was my symtoms had gone thought i'd ov and bloods at this time less than 2 then symptoms..

I am so tired all the time, tender boobs and just don't feel 'right'.

i think its different for everyone awk i miscarried 10th may but didnt lose bubba till 26th i had the symptoms till mid june hun x

speak to your gp hun im sure give it a couple of weeks hopefully everything will be back to normal xxxxx

i;m well confused by my body at the moment....miscarriage was 3 wks ago (since day i started to bleed) and had stopped feeling queasy dry mouth etc early last week when i thought i ov. However now back to feeling sicky (often feeling it rising in my throat though not been sick yet) and keep feeling sick, got very very sore boobs and very tired....My bloods on friday showed hcg less than 2... so why do i feel like this???

we have been trying again but appreciate it much too early to have fallen.

How many dpo are? You never know.... Last cycle, I got a neg blood test on a friday (when I was about 9 dpo) then had a positive test the following monday or tuesday. Granted it resulted in a mc, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but does go to show that things can change quickly :)

i think i ov early last weekmonday /tueday all the signs and ov pain (always tend to get when ovulate from right side?) had bloods on the friday which showed less than 2 so should have been possible to ov. So if we work from tuesday 7 or 8 days.

my boobs aren't as tender today but feel 'full'.

I m/c July 29th. I continued using opks and saliva microscope and I saw ferning (meaning estrogen is present and you are fertile) about 3 days after the bleeding started plus ewcm. I thought surely I'm not ovulating 3 days after bleeding stopped. Well, I wasn't. I ovulated LATE on Day 20.
All that to say that, hormones are not normal after a m/c for a while. If it is taking longer than 6-8 weeks for you to feel normal, see a doctor. If your hcg is a 2, like pp said. You should feel better soon.

Remember that it's normal to feel very tired after a m/c, sometimes weeks.

After one AF, I felt back to normal.

HUGS!:hugs:

thanks for your reply- much appreciated. I think what confused me the most is that my symptons had stopped completely only to restart after when i suspected i had ov... probbably just my body playing tricks as it settles down... I almost wish our tummies had a bright red glowing light when we were pregnant... it would be so much easier...! lol

Feeling well down, and feel like the only way i will feel better is to get a BFP. I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way...

Hope it doesn't sound insensitive... just feeling low. We were luck and had only been trying for roughly 5 months when we miscarried...

everyone keeps telling me your more fertile after a miscarriage and to forget about trying... easier said then done when your devastated and want it so much....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->