Well hello lovelys.

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
Hi, I have just experienced a chemical & someone suggested I should come see you ladies. Don't have any questions at the mo but thought I'd at least introduce myself.

So hello my name is Katie :)

Hello Katie, sorry for your loss. The ladies on here are full of support and information. I had an erpc over 2 weeks ago for a mmc at 12+1 weeks, I honestly dont know where Id be if I hadnt been able to rant on and get some feedback from people who understand. I hope you are feeling better soon. :hugs:

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I had a chemical in November. It was heartbreaking.

Hello Katie, sorry for your loss. The ladies on here are full of support and information. I had an erpc over 2 weeks ago for a mmc at 12+1 weeks, I honestly dont know where Id be if I hadnt been able to rant on and get some feedback from people who understand. I hope you are feeling better soon. :hugs:

Hi, thank you & sorry for yours too, you are a brave woman :hugs: I do feel like a bit of a fraud coming here for a chemical compared with what yourself and others have been through but don't feel right being in just TTC at the mo so think I will stick around here for a bit :) ah that's really good, I'm glad I have bnb at mo cos otherwise I would feel rather lonely I reckon. Thank you, I normally have fairly nasty af's so handling pain etc rather well I think :) xo

Thank you, I feel very unbrave most days!
I believe any loss is a loss, you have to grieve and Im glad you have come here for support. You may learn a lot too - I found out loads of new things I can take to help ttc! Just got on with it before and now Im helping things so I feel a little more in control. Hope to pain gets better quickly for you. Are you going to ttc straight away?

Hello dont feel like that coming into this forum :)
As cornish said a loss is still a loss

If i didnt have these ladies to talk to i would prob be a mess right now!!
xx

Thank you, I feel very unbrave most days!
I believe any loss is a loss, you have to grieve and Im glad you have come here for support. You may learn a lot too - I found out loads of new things I can take to help ttc! Just got on with it before and now Im helping things so I feel a little more in control. Hope to pain gets better quickly for you. Are you going to ttc straight away?

I think I learn something new everyday here, I didn't even know about chemicals till I joined bnb. I'm not sure, I'm going to order some opk's tomorrow just incase I want to. I had a blood test today to see if I have coeliac disease (for reasons not related to ttc) and through research I know it can cause miscarriages so I think I'll decide what to do after the results come back, I don't want this happening again next month :(

With regards to the coelaics -good luck. I believe its only if you have coeliacs and are not eating a strict diet that mc is any higher a %. I was diagnosed years ago with coeliacs and never been told I am higher risk as my diet is very strict. It wont take long for your body to heal once you start the diet (if you need to).x

xx

Thank you :)

I feel better already after creating this thread xo

With regards to the coelaics -good luck. I believe its only if you have coeliacs and are not eating a strict diet that mc is any higher a %. I was diagnosed years ago with coeliacs and never been told I am higher risk as my diet is very strict. It wont take long for your body to heal once you start the diet (if you need to).x

Oh you are the first person I have spoke to that has coeliac :) I was told not to keep eating gluten till had my tests. Results should be back in a day or 2 and then I can decide what I am doing! Feel very out of control at the mo xo

Once you get your results you will know what you are doing for sure. If you need any ideas for recipes give me a pm. :hugs:

xx

Thank you :)

I feel better already after creating this thread xo

Same when i first came here.
Theres support all around i came from First trimester to here with a tonne of support :D

And you will always find it here :)

we all have bad days on here and we all have good days and theres always someone here for support :)
xxx

Once you get your results you will know what you are doing for sure. If you need any ideas for recipes give me a pm. :hugs:

I'll put an update in this thread I know. Thank you that would be awesome cos I wouldn't even know where to start lol x

ilovebump, that's good to hear about your support. This is def not the last you will hear from me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->