Well here I am!!

Mrs.H2016

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am now in my second trimester with baby number 4. I am a mom to all boys.

No bump yet but maybe soon.

Hope everyone is well!

Awesome!!! Congratulations! Has it been a smooth pregnancy?

Congratulations and welcome to second tri :flower:

Hi there, I remember you from my last pregnancy. My screen name was different though. Our sons are both 3! 🤗
It's been great except I still have no bump and am kinda jealous of those ladies that have one lol, I just want a little one lol. I know it will come in the next few weeks I am sure. Tired and ms a fair bit but nothing horriable. What about you?

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!!

Spunky we must be due the same day? Aug 31st?

Hi there, I remember you from my last pregnancy. My screen name was different though. Our sons are both 3! 🤗
It's been great except I still have no bump and am kinda jealous of those ladies that have one lol, I just want a little one lol. I know it will come in the next few weeks I am sure. Tired and ms a fair bit but nothing horriable. What about you?

Oh really? Cool! What was your screen name then? It's exciting that you are pregnant again. My pregnancy is going alright. This baby is a mover.

Welcome over! Also expecting number 4 :)

Oh really? Cool! What was your screen name then? It's exciting that you are pregnant again. My pregnancy is going alright. This baby is a mover.

bluebell77 or something like that lol

blueblell77 or something like that lol

Okay gotcha! Well welcome back!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"