well i guess i belong here now

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
after being told today by my GP that they wont fit me with a copper IUD because we will want children in the near future, but having had two miscarriages in a row, we've decided to NTNP.

I'm still gonna chart because i enjoy doing it and it gives me something to do and concentrate on instead of just wondering and guessing.

:) so hello.

Hiya hun & welcome over, I'm so sorry about your losses :hugs:

I hope you get a super sticky bean soon xxxx

cheers love, i think we both need some time away from it all, but we'll still have lots of sexytime and 'know' in the back of our minds!

Just wanted to say hey and hope you are feeling less crappy soon!

cheers love, i think we both need some time away from it all, but we'll still have lots of sexytime and 'know' in the back of our minds!

Yeah thats sometimes best :hugs: Although we are actually TTC we aint all heavy about it and are just enjoying it iykwim :winkwink:

Anyways welcome again & i look forward to chatting with you :kiss:

thankyou ladies! i have alot to do over the next month since we're moving house and stuff so i dont think ill be thinking about this much. xxxxx :) ill be feeling better once im disttracted, right now i have killer toothache in teeth that dont even have cavities..owcchh

moving house should certainly keep you busy! I think that's what I need- something else to focus on as I currently feel like my life is on hold while we wait for a baby! Hope the nasty toothache goes away soon x Big hugs

i need tto see a dentist my flipping jaw has gone all stiff :| this came out of no where!!

welcome,sorry about your 2 losses.gl with the house move.hope you get your jaw sorted,sounds painful.:hugs:

i bit a piece of pizza last night and felt like i was shot in the skull, i think i have a hidden abscess or something!! :( spent my night drooling and trying to sleep, thankfully i have strong painkillers which helped but my god the pain made me yelp :(

xxx

Hi candyapple and welcome, sorry to hear about your losses and i too have a toothache which has been very painful for me too but i have lost half a tooth and have to wait to be admitted to hospital to have it taken out and they have told me i can only have paracetamol 1000mg each on they work but god i wish i had something stronger at night arghhhh , i sympathise hun xx

OUCH! my god, bens got that but he has no dentist and he has to be 'in agony' to have the emergency dentist refer him!! RIDICULOUS! i have some codeine over here if u want it LOL, make u really dopey and stuff but it does its job...

If its any help hun i had a chemical preg last may 09 and fell preg 2 months after that my son is now 5 months.You will get there soon i hope,Good luck xx

OUCH! my god, bens got that but he has no dentist and he has to be 'in agony' to have the emergency dentist refer him!! RIDICULOUS! i have some codeine over here if u want it LOL, make u really dopey and stuff but it does its job...

Cor thanks hun give me your new address and i'll be over straight away, my appointment to see the dentist is tues morning and im shitting it i hate them i cant even sit in 'THE CHAIR' so i dont know what he is going to make of me i feel stupidbut it all goes back to when i was a kid and that bloody school dentist, she took teeth out and filled them with no numbing stuff, so scared now. :nope::nope::nope:, so i hope that he just refers me and let me get on with it and be knocked out....
Good Luck to you honey i wish you all the best xxx and thanks :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->