Well I thought I had got away with it!

Annabel

Reaction score
but Nooooo!

bloody stretch marks have got me! :(

I noticed this shiny thing right above my belly button (or where it use to be) I thought it was a scar or something, but today I noticed I have a few more shiny streaks, that a pinkish, not red yet tho!

Now im wondering how many can grow in 3 weeks! :wacko:

Ive never slapped so much cream on today!

yep mine have just appeared around the belly button... i noticed the shine then BAM :(

Tis a very sad day for both of us! :(

Oh well, it will sooo be worth it in the end! :)

I think they mostly show up in the last few weeks, I've heard a lot of women say they noticed them after they have given birth! I have a few red and purple ones on my sides already :( I'm hoping they stay there and dont migrate onto my belly!

I noticed two yesterday right under my bump :( thought I had got away with it!! x x

I've heard a lot of women say they noticed them after they have given birth!

Yup I'll agree with that. I ony had a few from 38 weeks, went to 41 but after i got home i noticed them more :( Quite deep at the moment unfortunately, hopefully they'll fade tho.

xxx

so cos your skin is so strectched you dont notice until your skin is more relaxed, then you see them?? Sounds cruel to me!!

Hopefully I'll be too busy looking at my new bambino to care by that time!!!! :cloud9:

hurry up baby! :baby::happydance:

I don't have any but it would be typical I wake up on Friday with a belly full of them! I do however have spider veins on my feet and legs and on my "zipper" scar on my chestbone, which is nice!

I have one bad red one above my belly button which starts at my belly button peircing. Then I have 2 under my bump which aren't too bad but I can see more appearing near my belly button one and I'm horrified!!! I don't mind my hip ones stretching a little further or getting a couple low down but smack bang in the middle of my stomache!!!! Yuck!!!!! :-( but at 29 weeks I shudder to think what I will look like at the end. Is it bad to hope I'll go from weeks 36-37 to prevent more stretchmarks?

Love

I'm only 32 weeks yet I have HUGE big angry purple ones all over my arse :cry: and they're snaking their way up my thighs towards my hips. I'm using bio oil like 2/3 times a day now but they just keep coming! My belly is safe thus far but I just KNOW that they're going to just explode all over me in the next few weeks. I'm going to be just one big walking stretchmark :hugs: nooooo!

I know it will be worth it but surely we shouldn't have to endure the pain of child birth as well, it should be one or the other lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->