Well I wasnt expecting that

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I had my mc back in april and we decided to wait till later in the year to try again because we didnt want a due too close to march (wanted a good distance between my sons birthday and due date) so booked a euro disney holiday (go on monday) and then to try in december.
Anyway I typicaly do a pregnany test before going places with rollercoasters just in case and im 3 day late but thats normal for me as I have irrigular ad by a few days each time and what do you know a posative.
I realy dont know how to feel, od course im happy after what happened but I wasnt expecting it and havnt been able to mentaly prepare myself and im still full of dread after what happened.
Im going ti be a mess this whole holiday scared of another mc ans of course the rides are of the cards now.
And now iv got myself in a state because I havnt been 100% with my FA like I would have been when actualy trying, I was born with spina bifida so its a major deal.
I feel awfull for not being over the moon but I think thats because of the fear of another mc and that it wasnt expected.
Of course ill be exstatic once im over the shock and further past the stage of my last mc.
I cant even work out for sure how far along I am because of irregular cycles but I cant be more then 17 days since ov and we have only had sex once in months.
im just stunned at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->