Well im making progress - OH and me are getting a house :)

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Okay - so i was reeeaally struggling to get OH to TTC after mc - his reasoning......

We need a house and stuff before we have a baby. I want to be prepared this time- so me being quick and cunning :smug: said ok well seeings as you dont want to share with your housemates again for uni next year (august/september) why dont we get a house together?

His answer - YES!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:

I am so happy right now :smug: cant believe he agreed. So now we're looking for our own place - wooooo. Dont think i'll have that long left on WTT now, maybe another year at the most xxx

Aww congrats!! Sounds like you are making an amazing step towards TTC! :thumbup:

That sounds like a great plan! Hope you find a nice little nest for you both and any future :baby:s!

Brilliant!!!!!! Nice one Tom and most excellent manipulation Lotty! xxxxx

Congrats! That is wonderful news, what an exciting step to take. I hope you have lots of fun moving in together- don't let any stress get to you!

congrats hun. OH always said to me that he wanted a mortgage before ttc, we got one last june and will be ttc in may!! TTC is just around the corner for you :) xxx

Thanks everyone - i still have a big grin on my face :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->