Well ladies I am back Missed miscarriage diagnosed today.

debzie

Mammy to two girls.
Reaction score
Hello all
Was in this forum following a missed miscarriage in november last year, got my BFP on May 4th this year.
:cry:I should have been 10+5 today, had a scan following some spotting and showed a large sac however fetal pole was only measuring 5+5. Going to start trying again as soon as I have miscarried, opted for medical management.:cry:

Debzie, so so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I hope the medical management is not too horrid for you and you can start work on your next :bfp: as soon as possible. Keep positive hun x

I am so sorry for your sad news and hope that this terrible time passes quickly for you.x

nature is so cruel :(.
you said you had a mmc before so will they keep an eye and do more scans if you get pregnant again?
It's awful not knowing what's going on inside our bodies =/ xx.

Thanks ladies, unfortunatly as this is only my second they dont tend to do anything any differently. So when I fall pregnant again I will have to go through the same torment. The only reason i found out today was i began spotting otherwise would not have known until my 12 week scan.

Really sorry for your loss hun, i feel your pain. Sending you lots of hugs :hugs:
x

Really sorry to read your news :cry:
I had to have medical management with my mmc last year in July (I also found out after a scan because I was spotting) x Hope you're ok and the medical bit is over quick so you can go home x

Is there a private clinic you can go to that are reasonable prices?
I couldn't go through what you have and just sit and wait, would kill me I think :hug:.
My cousin, touch wood, has never had issues with any of her pregnancies but hates waiting for 12 weeks scan so usually goes private every few weeks as a treat and for reasurance.

Yeah I think I will go private next time although near where I live they are not so reasonably priced. I think it would be worth it though.

My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you :hugs:

Thanks ladies I know that you all have gone through and are going through the same as me right now. I know I have a rough couple of days ahead and then can start the healing process. Thanks for your kind words. Im so sorry too that you are all going through this. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->