Well ladies I am back Missed miscarriage diagnosed today.

Hello, I am also in the middle of a missed miscarriage and I am struggling with how to deal with it. I would prefer for it to go naturally but I am 8+1 and baby is 5 so I don't think it will happen completely on its own although i am bleeding (lightly).

I was wondering what kind of medical management you are going to use. My doctor told me about a medication I can take that will cause contractions and help the cervix open, and then there is a D&C I really don't know what is the best option if I want to ttc right away after.

I'm sorry for all your losses. We had a mmc at 10 weeks but baby was only 8 weeks. We opted to have a natural miscarriage. No matter how you lose it a loss is a loss, big hugs xx

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hello, I am also in the middle of a missed miscarriage and I am struggling with how to deal with it. I would prefer for it to go naturally but I am 8+1 and baby is 5 so I don't think it will happen completely on its own although i am bleeding (lightly).

I was wondering what kind of medical management you are going to use. My doctor told me about a medication I can take that will cause contractions and help the cervix open, and then there is a D&C I really don't know what is the best option if I want to ttc right away after.
So sorry hun for your loss.
The trust where I live give you tablets initially to open and soften the cervix and then 48 hrs later you spend the day in hospital where they give you meds every 4 hours that stops progesterone production causing you to bleed and also contract. If that doesnot work then they do a erpc similar to a d&c but has less risks associated with scaring. I did not wait as I have allready had this in me for weeks and the sac had continued growing. I dont think any particular proceedure is quicker than another when returning to ttc. Suppose with a d&c the bleeding stops sooner for some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->